Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


He's back....Kanye West new single "Power" is a beast off his upcoming CD titled "Good @ss Job". Welcome Back Mr. West!

WTH is going on Batman....Can Sarah Ferguson sink any lower?! According to an explosive report from The Globe, Fergie has done more than sell access to her ex-husband, Prince Andrew - she's sold her body! Well my take on this is, why not accept pay for something you would do anyway:) there I said it! Wowsa!

Fran Drescher(The Nanny) and her ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson banned together in 2008 to block Proposition 8, but the issue was closer to Peter's heart than anyone could have imagined.
The man she was married to for 20 years is gay!
“Peter and I met when we were 15,” Fran tells In Touch Weekly. “We were just kids and didn’t know who we truly were. We went through a lot together.”

LeAnn Rimes is finally speaking up about her affair and subsequent relationship with Eddie Cibrian that developed while both of them were married to other people!
She says:
"I take responsibility for everything I've done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don't regret the outcome. It was very emotionally driven. I never once thought what I was doing was OK. I was out of balance. My marriage was out of balance. There was something missing.
"The hardest thing to hear is someone call either of us a home wrecker because we didn't walk into a perfectly happy marriage and ruin it. I don't know what the future holds, but I know it holds Eddie. I'm really happy. I've moved on, and I hope there can be some forgiveness and acceptance."

I say if he cheated on his wifey with you...guess what you have in store for your future...I'm Just Saying...

Shocking! Sources have just uncovered court papers that prove Gary Coleman had divorced Shannon Price prior to his untimely death. The documents state that they were legally divorced in August 2008, with Gary filing for a divorce from Shannon. According to the agreement, there was to be no alimony payments and all properties were awarded to Gary.
So, then, if this is true, did Shannon have the legal right to decide to take Gary off life support???
Gary Coleman's life was always problematic, didn't you just know that their would be more issues and stories surrounding his passing. SMH will he ever be at peace? I hope so.

Wasn't it tragic to see Liza Minelli singing 'Single Ladies' in the Sex And The City opener? You can tell that she's had MUCH work. Her face looked lopsided. Goes to show you how awful plasic surgery can be.

LeBron James sits down with Larry King for an interview to discuss his future in the NBA now that he is a free agent. Full interview airs this Friday at 9PM, EST. Well I know that I speak for EVERYONE when I say the question that all want answers to, is how James feels about his teamate smashing his moms? I'm Just Saying...
What team do you LIFERS think LeBron should go to?

Reality TV is about to get even more “interesting”…the gay TV network Logo has a new show premiering this summer called “The A List” where coupled up gay guys (mostly models) “live it up” in NYC.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

1 comment:

  1. Fergie is about her money, why are people upset? She's not the first to accept money.

    ReplyDelete