Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino drops her new CD entitled "Back To Me" in July, her first single is called "Bittersweet", and Tasia is kicking it old school r&b. For any of those who watched her reality show, you all know that she has a lot riding on this release. Poor thing is carrying her entire family except for brother Ricco. I'd say kick them jokers OUT!! At any rate her's a picture of her new CD cover and it's a classy moment.

Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin has shedded over 50 pounds, and I'm personally happy about it, because for a while there I was started to fear the worse. Congrats Queen, keep it going. Getting healthy is about living a longer life.

Rihanna and her "Last Girl On Earth" tour is not selling very well, first Nicki Minaj leaves the tour before it began, now they have added Travis McCoy to help boast tickets sales, it's seems doomed Ke$ha, Rihanna and Travis McCoy on the same ticket....hmmm could I work? Only time will tell.

Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg have the #1 song in the country with 'California Gurls', that's my joint and Katy has some lungs on her. It's like the summer anthem very campy and fun, and the beat it sick!!

I watched Christina Aguilera on VHI's Storyteller series, he new "Bionic" CD isn't selling that well, this is her first release of new material to sell less than 200.000 copies in its first week of release. Will this project bomb?


Rapper Drake finally drops his CD today FINALLY, I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. He signed a 2 million dollar contract before ever releasing any product in the market place, which is almost unheard of these days. Time will tell, good luck bruh. I got my copy last week, in my opinion its a certified BANGER!!

Let's GO CELTICS!! Let's GET THAT *SS tonight:) I'm hearing that President Obama will be sitting in the stands tonight, so anything is possible, and when I say that ..... even the Laker's might pull a rabbit out of Kobe's ---!!

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

6 comments:

  1. Fantasia looks beautiful. I'm ready to hear her new music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Perry is the boo, I think she's here to stay. Love Love Love California Gurls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Drake's CD and it was worth my last dime, so talented and so good looking. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love drake, it's on point.Fantasia its time to get back to work it oug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank the lord that Aretha lost some of that damn weight, she looked ridiculous also it's not healthy to be soo hughe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drake CD easily the best of the year by far.

    ReplyDelete