Friday, June 4, 2010

Perfection/TGIF

Happy Friday!!
In perfection convictions surely drips, as you attain your goals questions like how will I know my kismet, what are you offering to this world, all are things and ideas that determine your sense of purpose, without drive and endurance you are idle on this Universe. As you travel through the course of your life the obstacles will have stumbling blocks as they appear at what point do you decide to reconstruct your course. Some get lost and seek advice, but often times it's a false cry for help, because the question posed wasn't sincere, it was a simple diversion to fall short. I've come to realize that some people do not want to change or grow.

It really bothers me when I see a person who enjoys pity parties, that’s a guest list that I never want my name to appear on. When someone takes an interest in your life, I often wonder what is their benefit and contribution, call it paranoia but I pay close attention to all. Remember what you put in is the result of what you'll get back, no one wants to lose on their residual income. Whenever I go into a situation, I always see the investment be it a minute, hour or second my goal is to be a vessel to all that I encounter because I believe that people are worthy and time is very valuable.

God asks simple things of us, being consistent takes much work, in being consistent failing happens often and it's normal, practice will get you to your good better best! Velocity is about a pulse it has a certain sway to it things that we rarely pay attention to but are the most crucial, we assume that our heart will beat automatically but have you ever tried to count your heartbeats, crazy isn't it but it’s the thing that keeps us alive.

My mother's voicemail greeting use to say 'This is the day that the Lord Hath Made, We will rejoice and be glad in it' this week marks the Anniversary of her passing and those words still resound in me. Power comes in many forms, for the parents, teachers, preachers and anyone in a position of enforcement or authority, please do not take your positions lightly we have much individual work to do on our planet. The world is drastically changing from the core of what is use to be, how ironic that the old rules can still apply because they work. My standard rule to life is knowing that I'm 'no where near perfect, but I'm constantly in pursuit of perfection'.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

7 comments:

  1. Quite lovely, and the song was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the words kevin. I needed this more than ever today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, tell us how you really feel. LOL thanks for sharing.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mutual benefits to friendships. This is really good stuff!!!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the good better best of your TGIF. We are infinite works in progress. Strive is where life begins. Thanks for a great week. Oh and Anniversary of a passing, in my opinion never gets easier, I remember my daughter everyday, and it hasn't gotten any easier.
    Continue to seek the good in people, its what keeps me holding on.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kevin, I've been following you for almost two years, all I can say is wow. You speak of your mother often, and I feel as thoug I know the two of you. She's is with you. I'm inspired by you. With my kids I hope long after I'm gone that they will hold me in the same esteem that you regard your mother. Thanks for sharing your life and thoughts with us.
    Abigail Moreno

    ReplyDelete
  7. God Bless you my precious. Wow life! Again that song that you played, that was so beautiful. I haven't been checking my e's lately but it's alwys such ap leasuere to see yours when I check.
    Love ya
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete