Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Happy 30th birthday to my girl Venus Williams, she and sister Serena have been holding it down for the Tennis world as they are ranked #1 and #2 in this country. This 7time Grand Champion born Venus Ebony Star Williams single handedly changed the game of tennis.

Rapper Drake is on par to sell over a half million records with his "Thank Me Later" debut CD, a shue in for the coveted #1 spot in Billboard magazine.

Head honcho's over at Def Jam are saying that Rihanna wants to soften up her image on her next release, so they want to release a CD that will challenge the King of Pop's masterpiece "Thriller", and ALL I have to say to that is put the ROCKS down!

Tonight is the NBA final championships and I say CELTICS got this on lock, but LA residents excluding myself see things differently. I'm bringing Susan Boyle with me tonight so you know that that means:) I'm Just saying..

Either this could be really monsterous or completely crap...Jay-Z and Dr. Dre hit the studio to mix and master a new collaboration called “Under Pressure”. OMG where is Suge Knight LOL

Cher fret not you're NOT alone...Warren Beatty and Annette Bening are devastated that their 18 year old daughter, Kathlyn, is attending college as a young man, calling herself Stephen, and planning to get gender-reassignment surgery! Though didn't shock me, what did was when I realized that Warren Beatty has been married to Annette for 18 years, he use to be such a womanizer.

After more than eight years as a couple, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are marrried. So they dated for 8 years, now marriage, my theory if it ain't broke,but that's just MY feelings.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Venus, make sure you bring the heat next week at wimbledon, I GOT my eyes on you.
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "under pressure" hopefully the world will embrace it. we live in a youth driven society, so we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lakers got this bruh, is your vision blurred, how can you not see this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drake CD is bomb and worth the 11.99 that I paid for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. foolio you can NOT be serious, foolio Lakers got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Rihanna and I would love to mash that ass, but she'll never have a Thriller because she's gimmick and Michael was giftedly talented.
    Armon

    ReplyDelete