Friday, July 2, 2010

Change/TGIF

Happy Independence Day Weekend Everyone,

As one door closes, certainly another one opens, this time its challenges will be greeted with greater rewards, it's your belief that will allow this to come into fruition. Channeling your inner strength are tools gifted to you. Without change habits in which are bad, form and like any mold its unwanted residue to boggle you down. Unfortunately the masses opt against change, even those who are perplexed and seek answers, often will seek advice but rarely listen to it, situations are fitting for only those poor me moments, often times I come away emotionally drained.

Giving your all to others is an overwhelming selfish expectation put on you. Who holds your truth? Of course we all know the answer to that, I've created a friendship/family group that supports my endeavors and who will check me when I'm wrong or out of line, not always being something that I want to hear, but it keeps everything honed and on the page. It’s an ugly truth, but more people are followers with no real sense of self, trying to please others for a false temporary satisfaction.

Ironically few people really know how to stay true, standing up for what you believe in, is a gift and a curse, I say be prepared for a lonelier existence but a deeper love and respect from the masses. In my quest for knowledge, it begins in my prayers as I always ask for revelation, if you're to lead there can be no ambiguity at all, having the wherewithal is the only solid solution to constant forwards in your movement and those situational circles that qualify your worthy attentions, as life fundamental achievement is growth. With change as a new beginning, even the unfamiliar is a reward.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

13 comments:

  1. Phyllis and your TGIF is my coffee and cream. Thanks ...U make it easy to wake up to, I have to be @ work in 56 minutes. 5 'oclk comes early

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is a wonderful thing and by adding Phyllis classic to your email was the extra icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a leader just like I suspect that you are. and yes folks would rather follow because it's easier, not haveing to take responsibility for their actions.
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahalo a nui for your words of wisdom.
    Aloha Pumehana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree as a door closes another one opens with rewarding opportunities, where you go is up to you....so i agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find footage on Phyllis? Classic lady and Kev' your still have an amazing way with words. Giving us your best as always.
    Happy Fourth of July
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah man energy drainers are a mother phucker, because it's always some crazy sh*ts that they be on.. why come folks can't work through their problems on their on.
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kevin, man I PROMISE you that you're are blocking your blessings, this needs to be on another level, newspapers, industry magazines, films, tv....stop sleeping. Find yourself an agent....the world needs to hear your words.
    Artesa

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Artesa, I agree Kevin, we need to figure out a larger forum for you. What about Oprah's Own network? Essence, Womman's Home Journal, New York Journal, Times, Washington Post. Something needs to pop, and soon.
    Diana Akai

    ReplyDelete
  10. what's going on? I haven't received the last three of your TGIF's in my email box, something told me to check your blog, and look what I find. LOL Did you take me off your list? I need to be back on the joint, because I look forward to your Friday thoughts, as you can imagine I have to catch up on my reading I'm three weeks behind.
    Meiwah Chu

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's time for change, Obama said it and did it as well. Thanks for keeping it clear for us, ,and life is about revelation as you said. Thanks again, have a Happy Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sounding more and more like a Pastor and not a Reverend, I think you something else is in store for you....ppl will follow your lead. Cherish your gifts.
    Armon

    ReplyDelete