Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


It's official Derek Fisher remains a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, after meeting with coach Pat Riley from Miami Heat, Fish said his loyality remains with the Lakers and Kobe. He and Kobe came into the league together and through good and bad, he says that Kobe has always stuck by his side, and asked him to stay on with the franchise.

Rihanna called Chris Breezy Brown after his BET performance, ole girl saw the way the Breezy was moving his hips in his tribute to the King of Pop, and got her all hot and bothered,made he want some more.

Academy Award winning actress Penelope Cruz and spanish actor Javier Bardem are now officially husband and wife!
The pair had a top-secret wedding ceremony in the beginning of July at a friend's house in the Bahamas, reps for the newly married couple announced. When I look at Penelope Cruz,I just know the sex has to be incredible...I'm Just Saying. Congrats and I'm kinda jealous!

Has been singer Michael Henderson is suing rapper Snoop Dogg for sampling his "Riding" which was sampled on Snoops 'Drop It Like It's Hot' single. Well in my opinion Henderson has a valid argument, but I think his beef would be more with Pharrell who produced the track.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

1 comment:

  1. Derek Fisher is all kinds of sexy, yum yum. i'm happy that he chose to stay with the Lakers.

    ReplyDelete