Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


I got it bad for singer Keri Hilson, and it's ALL good. Everything I see her both every part of my body is at attention. She was @ the Essence Festival this weekend looking all kinds of lovely.

The Steve McNair murder one year later smells just as fishy as it did then. They say suicide, and I'm NOT buying it,only God and the 'real' killer knows what happened. I'm still puzzled and bothered by this.

R&B singer Mary J. Blige recently got her GED and will be attended Howard University in the fall. Ain't nothing like furthering your education, and it's never to late.

SMH @ Mel Gibson’s baby momma Oksana Grigorieva – mother of his months old daughter has released tapes to the court of an angry argument she had with the actor/producer where he said some rather derogatory things. Oksana currently has a restraining order, but according to reports is still fearing for her safety after splitting with Mel. Read an excerpt of the tape recording below:
You’re an embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault.
“How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so fucking nice.”
“I am going to come and burn the fucking house down… but you will blow me first.”
“Look what you did to me… look what you are… look what every part of you is… fucking fake… fucking fake. You are the most synthetic person… who the fuck are you?”

If he ranted and carried on about the jews last time, I guess he can say anything and get away with it, in Hollyweird if your have enough money and your skin tone is right...I'm Just Saying!!

Rapper/Actor Drake postponed his European tour to be there for his moms, she's having a serious surgical procedure that wasn't disclosed. My heart and prayers goes out to the family, I know first hand what that battle can be like, and it's not pretty.

Best Buds rapper Jay Z, his wifey Bey and actress Gwyneth Paltrow spent the 4Th of July weekend together at the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park,London, hmmmm must be nice. Hova was on the bill with Pink, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, Lily Allen and guitarist Slash.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment