Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


No matter how the media try to spin it, you can deny this lady had us wrapped around her fingers and her voice touched a generation, and her record isn't over yet. I'm on Team Whitney Houston!!

Could it be that the world is finally catching up with my opinion on Rihanna, little hot mess tour is not selling out like everyone expected, ticket sales are so soft that she's had to cancel a large percent of the tour. Hmmm...I'm Just Saying and all of sudden Breezy is looking better and better!

Isn't Katy Perry's song California Gurls and Ke$ha's song Tik Tok the same exact song? that would explain why I love both songs so much. LOL

Joaquin Phoenix is rumored to be lead in the next installment of The Hulk...hey I thought he retired to become a folk band singer? Hmmm guess he quickly woke up and realized which side his bread was buttered on. At any rate, I for am sick of remakes. Hollywood step outside of the box.

When Z-listers get married I'm like who cares, and when they get divorced I'm like who cares, so I won't bore with too much further with this story on producer The Dream and his wifey singer Christina Milian, one minute he says they're together, the next minute he gets caught in photo's with his 'assistant' in the Caribbeans, then for damage control he says he and Christina have been separated in Dec 09, but Milian gave birth to their baby in February, now boys and girls do you see why it's not good to lie, because you can never really completely cover your tracks, so if I were you Christina I'd take the little bitch for all that he's worth.

Injustices in the courts today when celebrities are on trial, first Charlie Sheen barters against jail time for beating his wifey, hmmm but Chris Brown is viewed as an animal when he in fact did the same thing, BOTH are wrong, Roman Polanki has sex with a minor and flees the country, a hundred years later, he gets caught and a few short months later, he's released, now I'm waiting to say what happens to Lindsay Lohan on July 20Th when she's sent to do 90 days in jail, then another 90 in rehab....it's a watch, wait and see, but I already know how it's going down. I'm Just Saying...if it were any average citizen our a**es would be on lock down!

Yesterday on ABC's The View, co-host Whoopi Goldberg felt the need to defend actor Mel Gibson, she said that he is not racist, because she's had him over to her house before for dinner? Hmmm so what does that mean? Maybe he didn't think that she was black, after all it's not like she ever dates her own, but back to my point, Whoopi only Mel can really speak for Mel!

Usher's song 'There Goes My Baby' has been on the radio like forever and his RaymondVSRaymond 'the cover up' CD has been out for months, bruh the jig is up, you've released 5 singles, only one hit OMG thanks to Wil.I.Am , your CD isn't Thriller! Why the new video for "There Goes My Baby"(which premiered today), I've worked for record labels for almost 14 yrs, this was a bad move. My favorite is a song called "Pro Lover" and 'Daddy's Home' was tight too, but I didn't think the public was buying your 'all' man swag.

Speaking of Z-listers Jessica Simpson is preggers, just in case any of you out there cares.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

15 comments:

  1. Perez has his Gaga and you have your Whitney, guess you'll support her to no end:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would Rihanna go on tour, if I wanted to go to a record hop, I would go to my kids school dances. This world and the plastic talent that's forced on us is frightful
    Debora

    ReplyDelete
  3. A white cop kills a black unarmed 22 year old he gets 2yrs jail time. the sytem works for the caucasian folks and not the black folk. It wont change, so you need to wake up.
    Gil

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah man....when Usher says that I'm like yeah man my ass. I agree his Papers cd is whack he really needs to step up his game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Whitney too, and I just go word that she's going to tour the US, and I can't wait. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. get that money Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel Gibson showed his ass three years ago, Hollywood knows what he's about he talked about The Jews who in fact run Hollywood, so talking about you Black folk is no difference get over it, he's an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. racism and bigotry will end this world, and when I see someone like Mel Gibson who has a charmed life, shows me just how much the creator suffered for some intolerant idiots.
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im cool on Whoopi bruh, I know that she probably hates being black, she always runs to the white folk, but to tell you the truth, she's not attractive to me nor is she to most blks and white folk always see beauty in the strangest ways when it comes to us coloreds.
    Zi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rihanna is gimmick bruh you keep bringing it up and some what is she has herpes I'd still hit that shit raw, because she's a dime, so stop hatin on RiRi.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad to the one to tell you but your girl Whitney time is up man, she had everything and blew it. Poor Bobbi Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get off of Usher's nutts man, he's the baby daddy, he could get it fa sho.
    Adrianna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linday will not do a day of jail time, I mean what Judge allows someone that much of freedom before sentencing? Let me get a ticket for Jay walking and they want to throw the back at me.
    susan marsh

    ReplyDelete
  14. I slept with Dream and that little shit, she needs to get paid. Christina i'm on your side get your money.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Whitney,but I think you got me beat, you have to be her biggest fan, no matter what she does, be it good or bad, you're right in it with her, that's dope.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete