Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


If rapper Shyne ever tells what he knows about Sean Poofy Combs, the mogul's career would be over, which would not be a "Hello" nor a "Good Morning". When that shoot out happened back in the day with J.Lo, all I know is that Poofy was on his knee's, hmmm maybe he was praying...yeah that's it praying, LOL I'm Just Saying...

Yesterday I was in Oakland Calif, and saw some of the biggest names in Gospel to praise the memory of the late Walter Hawkins who's funeral is today at The Paramount Theatre, people lined up by the thousands to get one ticket to Hawkins funeral. Yesterday I saw Karen Clarke-Sheard, Yolanda Adams, Donnie McClurklin, Mary Mary, Kurt Carr, Fred Hammonds and Donald Lawrence just to name a few.

Its not for me to say, but I did know that it was going to happen, Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are working on their relationship, guess the pee pee was too good to turn away from. Good luck Ms. Bullock, people rarely change.

Christina Applegate and her musician boyfriend got engaged on Valentine's Day after dating for two years. They have yet to set a date for the wedding. "He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about,"

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

1 comment:

  1. shyne is going to sing like beyonce', so we'll know the story soon enough.

    ReplyDelete