Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Just Saying...



Leonard DiCaprio's movie Inception KO's Angelina Jolie's movie "Salt" at the Box Office for the #1 movie for the second week in a row, raking in 43 million dollars.

Word on the street is that rapper Jay-Z is a little upset with Lebron James decision to go to the Miami Heat, apparently Jay felt a little slighted, hmmm I'll bet that he did.

WILL.I.AM is on board to produce a track for Nicki Minaj debut CD. Let's hope the lip syncing barbie doll brings the heat, I'm sure Lil Kim and Foxy Brown are paying close attention.

Jennifer Lopez turned 40 this past weekend, Happy Birthday J.Lo oops I forgot that you don't like to be called that anymore:) well how about we call you what Jamie Foxx use to call you Hey Ho....oops okay I'm being silly, but those are Jamie's words not mine.

Singer Lauryn Hill is about to blow up the spot again, her new song "Repucussions" is a banger and it's like no time has passed since her "Miseducation" days. I'm happy that Lauryn is back at doing her thizzle(thang).

NFL Football player Terrell Owens looks close to signing on with The Bengals, joining his pal Chad Ochocinco.

Since cyclist Floyd Landis admitted to performance-enhancing drug use, he has come forward to say that he saw his competitors engage in the same behavior.
"Rather than go into the entire detail of every single time I've seen it, yes," said Landis. "I saw Lance Armstrong using drugs." I truly believe him, now let's see what happens to Lance, probably nothing, it's the AMERICAN way!

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment