Friday, July 23, 2010

In Flight/TGIF

Happy Friday,
Expressions of life isn't always about a wrong or right and in most instances both parties come out on the losing end. Cowards tend to talk a good game but rarely can be present when someone in their immediate circle calls upon them. To exude an unselfish act in situations that aren't about you, of course excuses will run rampant as to why their presence was absent, which makes the greatest wall for someone who is afraid to give more of themselves than is required. What goes up surely must come down, that can be applied to the successful and wealthy, there's a group that thinks money precludes them from rules and regulations, utilize your time and give of yourself, because it's free, and like it or not, we all must have that shoulder to give and be of service.

Curiosity draws a unique situation of circumstance and how beautiful is the tool called 'uncertainty' most times in life you take a step out on faith, it's like the bible scripture 'how can you love me in whom you cannot see, yet not love your brother in whom you see every day' it begins with belief. As I look at the world, I wonder what will the future hold for our children's, children, make your presence to them, the gift to be unwrapped. This week I got to witness a pure love of someone doing the hardest thing and that is saying goodbye, the beauty in that act, I saw unselfishness, loving care and humanit, and I witnessed a changing of the guards, I marveled in admiration, also I realized it's not so much about words, but it's in the being there, when you're In Flight, a transformation occurs.

Every day is a struggle to do the right thing, and to set examples in which for others to follow, challenges will always play a key part as the road wasn't meant to be paved with gold and riches. The more the earth moves things continue to reveal, you come to realize that everything has a season, and if for some reason the end of associations, enable us to a new awareness with a solid blueprint for better tomorrows, then all is not lost, and your acknowledgement of upon arrival is the gain. Like it or not life is like a shooting star, though beautiful, it comes and goes so quickly and with a blank of an eye it's vanished, the 'stillness' is the remnants.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

25 comments:

  1. This week's TGIF is dedicated to my friend Annias Bernstine and his family. Annias we've been brothers for over 25 years and what I witnessed in the caring of your father as he made his transition on July 18th, is nothing short of equality and pure love, you rose to the occasion, and you were stedfast, I know that you pops is saying job well done. You and your family are in my prayers and I know that each one of you, will carry out his teachings and his legacy for the rest of your lives. I love you, and I'm asking God to continue to bless you and your family.
    your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such the gentleman, thanks for allowing us inside your world this week. that Annais person must really be a great friend. may god bless the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Flight what a gorgeous piece, and the illustrations stay on the page, I'm at a crossroads myself,and I'm now left alone in the world, my wife recently divorced me and I'm learning to take care of myself, the ups and th downs, as you say life will pass and it's very quickly, I was married for 28 yrs, scary out there wonering whats next.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, you have a lovely way with words, this is my first time reading your blog. I don't know how I got on your lifst..but I'm happy to be here.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff kev, was away for a couple weeks, and I couldnt find my way to your blog, but I'm good that I found you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great message Kevin and great song. you musical collection and taste are beyond belief. keep it coming.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kevin, you always take me on a journey, and I come away knowing that I can do more than I am presently. Thanks for taking time out to give back and you so generously do every week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in tears, you contintue to move me. what an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey you're putting it on the table, incredible peace of

    ReplyDelete
  10. you provide me with spiritual stimulaiton, i look forward to your words, because you're contsanly growing.
    Maine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good stuff Kevin, I like what you're doing. God is blessing you young brotha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely musical selection ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. words are so deep, you are touching nothing short of genius, where are you going with this next?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was so well written that I shared it with a few friends who I felt could really use your words. Thanks again for being consistant.
    LGB

    ReplyDelete
  15. How we treat our fellowman is lost in the world, we need to take more time to be better for those around us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Kevin for those words. Life is FULL of surprises, and half the battle is showing up. Thank you for being by my side/the family's side when my father made his transition. LOVE, LAUGHTER, MUSIC & JOY.* PEACE
    -Annias

    ReplyDelete
  17. how touching of a tribute, you manage to wrap me around your finger every week, I'm glad that I'm happily married, cause you make me want to .... LOL just kidding.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for all of your wisdom and tue heartlove....this week really spoke to me thanks
    Niko

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to see a pictures of you and your friends, you are so secretative, its rare that you reveal anything personal about yourself, you know how nosey I can be.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. great stuff as usual, i think that people in the world are starting to realize a 'shift' and your forward thinking is just what the doctor ordered. Keep steady on your course, we are with you. God bless your friend Annias and his family.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  21. when I read your words, i know that you come from good stock, your parents did their job, I hope that they are proud of you. Stay on your path young man.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  22. you are a Friday MUST for me. Another lovely piece for me to salivate on.
    Gotti

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey I wanted to say I really like the TGIF u send man.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kev' you've always been a great writer....and it seems an even better friend, whoever thjis Annias person is, I envy him. God bless him and his family and of course you.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete