Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Singer and gold digger Kelis new CD only sold 7833 copies, I'm sure that she's not pressed about it, because she's bleeding her ex's pocket. UGH, see how Karma is Kelis, I'm Just Saying... I really dig the CD cover because it's very clever!

Racist network MTV chose not to air Ciara's "Let's Ride" video on their network, stating that it was too racy, so they will only show it after 9pm, fyi I've seen WORSE things on that network, Jersey Shores, The Hills, and numerous trashy rock videos. This sounds like a pay off from Matty Knowles, anything to try to hold my girl down.

R&B duo K-Ci and Jo Jo is supposedly making a comeback, um well....yawn!! I'm not impressed nor interested.

Is their trouble in paradise for Nicole Richie and her husband Joel Madden? I hope the rumor isn't true, Richie now has two kids with her husband, if this is true it could push her right over the edge, and I wonder if her ex bestfriend Paris Hilton is not somewhere secretly having a private celebration.

I love rapper Drake's CD, but damn radio do you have to be all over EVERY single song, it's like damn, give someone else a chance too...thankfully Ne-Yo released two mini-movie music videos today from his upcoming Libra Scale album dropping in September. Both songgs “Champagne Life” above and “Beautiful Monster” are now blazing the radio airwaves too, he truly deserves it.

Dumb Dumb Dumb actor Kelsey Grammar didn't have a pre-nup. I can hear the cash register ringing, damn Frazier what were you thinking? oops that's just it you were thinking with the wrong head.

Famed lawyer Robert Shapiro will represent Lindsay Lohan in her jail saga, but we're told Shapiro's plan is not to appeal Lindsay's 90-day jail sentence. Shapiro, who was part of the team that successfully repped O.J. Simpson, will try to convince Judge Marsha Revel to put Lindsay in a rehab facility and either eliminate or minimize jail. I say she deserves BOTH!!

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

2 comments:

  1. good stuff today Kev. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelis got what she deserves, no one is interested in her music, I'm shocked that she has a contract.

    ReplyDelete