Saturday, June 2, 2012

Always Be My Baby...


Dearest Whitney,

It's another week without you here, everyone still seems to be in shock and mourning. Your leaving was monumental and not something any of us was ready for. As I said before, I realized why you left you had to, the people in your world, maybe their intentions were good, but they drained the hell our of you. So I'm glad you were able to get the rest and peace that you so richly deserve. This past week, the press were trying to get lies started about Bobbi Kristina, but you'll be happy to know that Tyler Perry came to her rescue and defused everything.
I've had 'Celebrate' and 'His Eyes Is On The Sparrow' in my constant rotation, and it's helping me find comfort. Rest easy my sweet princess, until next time....

18 comments:

  1. I miss Whitney. RIP Lady Houston. I miss you so much and I thank God for all that you gave.
    Troy Byer Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney Houston will always living in our mind and our heart....love you ../.
    thanh vo

    ReplyDelete
  3. r.i.p whitney num#1 artist..love u and miss you i celebrate you...4 ever and always
    johnna s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will always be in a league of her own. Love you Whitney!

      Delete
  4. when you love someone the live forever in your heart. go whitney keep on singing on the night shift. was and will always be proud of her no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree i'm unconditional no matter people try to say this woman was a singing genius.

      Delete
    2. you're forever in my heart and soul. I miss you.

      Delete
  5. I miss you so much,You are my hero i named one my beautiful daughters after you .R I P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no words can express how much we miss this lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Kristina knows how much we're right behind her, whatever she doesxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Krissi we support you, please get the help you need and allow yourself to heal. take your time, you lived with that incredible woman all your life, so when it's time for your closeup .... you will konw what to do

      Delete
  8. love the picture of Whitney, she looked pure and innocent before the industry jaded her. I will love Whitney forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. almost four months and it's still so hard to believe. Love you Whitney, and I'll never forget you and your wonderful talented voice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time is a healer and light still shines,Whitney remains with me because of her body of work, she's with our God, her time her was up, be happy for here.
    gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. love you and miss you Whitney. I love your two new songs, bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great picture of a great beautifil girl

    ReplyDelete