Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Star Is Born ....... Frank Ocean


The love that I have for music always motivates me to soar to the highest heights. Music is my constant 'go to' when all else fails it's there for me, it doesn't disappoint. The feelings of goosebumps keeps it very real for me, and it's rare that I get these feelings, but when I do, it tells me that greatness is about to be realized and revealed. I've had these feelings when Teena Marie, Whitney, Rahsaan Patterson, D'Angelo, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Amy Winehouse and Adele all came on the scene, and all their greatness has been realized, I feel that same exact about newcomer "Frank Ocean" who will release his debut CD "Channel Orange" on 7/17/12, his single "Thinking About You" is a little slice of heaven here on earth. Get into him you wont be disappointed. #greatnewartistinthemaking

3 comments:

  1. I'm on board too, his mixtape last summer was incredible, I can't wait for his official debut release. Come ON July!!!
    Nouri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to his debut, I heard that he was at Coachella and turned it out.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dude, I just researched this frank ocean guy and i'm elated, his shit is bomb. thanks for the tip.
    al

    ReplyDelete