Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alicia Key's is back with a 'New Day'

Alicia Keys is coming back with a bang this summer. The Grammy-winning superstar celebrates life on “New Day,” the first release off her upcoming fifth album, due later this year. The triumphant anthem sounds like it was produced by her husband Swizz Beatz.

Whether I rise or fall, I’m gonna give it my all/ Party people say, ‘Ay, it’s a new day!’” sings Alicia over the drum-heavy instrumental.

The 31-year-old singer can’t wait to share her music with her fans. “I’ve come to this place that the album is about to be ready and I feel just so crazy excited,” she said. “It’s like I’m a different person. I’m a new person. Everything is new.”

1 comment:

  1. the picture is stunner. i must say that I dont like the single so far, it seems a little to sloppy in beat production, but who knows maybe it will grow on me.
    what the cd release date?
    Keisha

    ReplyDelete