Sunday, March 3, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the blessing of life, for allowing me to grace the dawning of a new day.  I'm am only here because you saw fit that Im on this universe, in this place at this time.  I am merely a vessel of your word, to spread to everyone who are open and receptive to the power and presence of your greatness.  Please allow our relationship to continue to grow.  I know that I can do all things through you, I look to the hills.  I believe in you, I'm a living testimony of the miracles that you grant daily.  Please honor me with favor, mercy and grace, please guide and direct my path, and protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  To God be the glory, for if God be for you, who can be against.  I have a daily shield over me, your covenant, I do not take any of my blesses for granted.  Please continue to protect the babies of the world, the meek, homeless, sick and shut in, show them your way, grant them their miracles.  I ask that you continue to bless my family, friends, and foes.  We're living in everchanging times, help to give me the strength to endure all things, and however you deem fit for my life, I surrender all to you.  I'm a Angel to all those that I encounter who need my help.  I send Love and Light to all those who believe in you, and I ask that you continue to reveal yourself to those who doubt your greatness.  For all the blessing that you continue to grant me in my life, I do give thanks.  Amen~

8 comments:

  1. Bless you Child. God is utilizjng you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Prayer affirmation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So needed at this point in my life. Thanks for such great words. God is still gifting.

      Jeannie

      Delete
    2. Life is on the right parh when you follow God. Let the Church say Amen !

      Delete
  3. Jesus walks and he loves his children. Praise God!

    Good stuff Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful message of prayer. Continue to shine your light, he lives within you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glory be to the Father.

    ReplyDelete