Sunday, March 10, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for blessings and the gift of life.  You are my rock and my fortress, with you in my life I'm never afraid, because I can do all things through Christ.  To God Be The Glory, for if God be for you, who can be against you.  Please protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, guide and direct my path, honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  I am merely a vessel of your word, to spread to all those that I encounter.  You are merciful God, you fulfill alll my needs, you are all loving and forgiving.  Please let me be an Angel to all those that need my help and assistance.  I walk in the understanding of you.  Protect my family, friends and my foes.  I send Love and Light, to all those who believe in the power of prayer, and I ask that you reveal yourself to those who are in doubt of your presence in their life. For all the blessings in my life I do give thanks. Amen~

3 comments:

  1. Praise God. Bless u kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this web site from my pal who told me about this web page and now this time I am browsing this web page and reading
    very informative posts at this place.

    Here is my weblog colon cleanse products

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a wonderful tead. Lovely picture also. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete