Sunday, March 24, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to witness another day, I'm am eternally grateful to have your presence in my life.  I am nothing without you, I need you in my life everyday.  Please guide and direct my path, honor me with favor, mercy and grace and protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  I am a vessel to spread your word to all that I may encounter, and an Angel to all those that I meet who are in need of my services.  Continue to lead me on a path of righteousness, and reveal to me the things that I need to see in my life for the betterment of myself and my family.  Forgive me of all my sins, and please give me patience, tolerance and understanding, when their seems to be no understanding.  To God be the glory, If God be for you, who can be against you.  For all the blessings in my life, I do give thanks as I continue on in this life, I'm here to do your will, as you see fit. I send Love and Light to the world.  Amen~

3 comments: