Thursday, March 7, 2013

Command Performance

I love seeing up and coming talented artists who are very new but yet already seasoned.  This year I decided to give American Idol a chance and a try, actually I tuned in to see what Nicki Minaj was up to, and was pleasantly surprised, she's actually a very good judge, and very welcomed without the usage fluff, but back to my original thought.  Idol has some impressive talent this year, and I was really taken with Candice Glover doing her rendition of John Legend's song "Ordinary People", she has my vote.  Let me know what you think.  Enjoy~

5 comments:

  1. This one is GREAT!!! I so enjoyed Candice Glover's performance. She's wonderful!!

    Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. See i was all set to boycott Idol and you post Candice Glover ... So looks like Im back in for AI. That girrlie sang the bottom out of that song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been playing this song dll morning VERY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tone and very soulful! Good luck young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice flow. I hope that America votes!

    ReplyDelete