Thursday, March 21, 2013

Command Performance

Sweet Silky Soul singing Brian McKnight, his voice is that smooth, he's super talented.  Such a great song writer and producer.  I promoted his first two projects, when he recorded for Mercury records, he was always a pleasure to work with.  I ran across this performance of him singing his debut hit record "The Way Love Goes" it was recorded on the fourth of july 2012.  His vocals sound just as clear and crisp as on the original recording.  His instrument has always been very unique with such great range, tone and delivery. This is a great medley from McKnight. Enjoy~



9 comments:

  1. So lovingly passionate, his voice redonates truth! Thanks for posting this medky, I love Brsin snd I love your command performance pieces.

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian is my favorite dinger, very underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His debut CD was a masterpiece. Its still on my rotation. Good to see him really doing well.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petfect vidro for my Thursday. Great clip ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian is pavking too which is always nice:-)
    Great choice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me so him Brian is tall sleek and sneaky, just the wsy that I like em to be. His voice is smooth velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see that Brian is still on the scene. His voice is still amazing.
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Live performance gets no better. He comes from a very gifted family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brian fell off with his crazy antics.

    ReplyDelete