Sunday, March 17, 2013

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father,
Thanks for blessing me with the gift of life, also thank you for allowing me a chance to witness another day of your beauty and presence in my life.  Last week was very challenging for me, but I made it through, because you were with me every step of the way.  Bless the Doctors who were there to help me to feel better.  Please continue to protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, guide and direct my path, and honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  I can do all things through Christ.  If God be for you, who can be against you.  You are my rock and shield.  I plan to continue being a vessel of your word, to share the knowledge and wisdom of you with all that I meet.  Please let me be an Angel to all those that I encounter who are in need of my services, I could not do any of this without your blessings and gift of life.  Continue to reveal yourself to the naysayers and forgive them for they do not know.  May you wrap your loving arms around my family, friends and my foes.  I send Love and Light to all my fellow believers that with you all things are possible, and for the many, many blessings in my life I do give you all the glory and the praise.  Amen~

1 comment: