Friday, March 1, 2013

Collateral/TGIF

Happy Friday, ... Let's Talk about It!!

Are you an asset or a casualty? What do you bring to the table in your life, for yourself, your family and friends. This question seems easy, take a minute to absorb it by being still, its never as easy as it seems to answer. Truthfully, what is your bargaining position, tell me about your collateral, in your belief of self, is their a risk and are you worthy of the investment? Quality for quality is what I like to see in my exchanges, that way a certain skill set mentality keeps the analytical muscles finely tuned and focused. A Visionary gets to the finish line because a plan was put into effect, it was never about who gets there first, it always starts with dedication and an outline to guide and direct.

BE willing to go it alone! Many who started with you won't finish with you, you may never be what you once were, but Its always good to remember when you were. No regrets for all is meant on some level, propel forward to get to the greater understanding beyond all understanding. We are not stumbling blocks nor a hindrance, let your aura be the gift to someone, that you would like to receive. Set the tone in your life as to what you will or will not accept. Fear and doubt can creep in as easy as the threading of a needle, the devil is constantly busy. Do not apologize for being who you are, let your mind explore and find yourself a beautiful place and get lost.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?  

18 comments:

  1. Praise you, this is spot on ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a Godsend. I thoroughly enjoy your assessments and your views on life!

      Carmen

      Delete
    2. Much praise for your wisdom and dedication. It truly takes a village.

      Delete
  2. This is PERFECTION! You ate a wondetment Zkevin, very much full of widdom. You atre always so thought provoking. Please keep the tgif's coming. Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Kev' i truly enjoyed the flow of your tgif. You are condistently delivery a solid message if hope. Youre a vessel of another power from the most high. Keep letting him use you.
    Pope P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Great Great ... Your family must be exceptional people, you have soo much wisdom and it comes across sincerely.
    Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto. I totatally feel what youre saying, Kevin hit the nail on the head today.

      Ali

      Delete
  5. You always deliver the words that i need to hear. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday Kevin Knighton your tgif was perfectly worded for me and my life. Recently Ive closed some chapters in my life, but like you said 'no regrets' It had to be done. God bless you, please keep your eye on the prize, I see a book in your future.

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tgif is GOLDEN and the Michael Jackson song is the perfect soundtrack, you did your homework on all fronts this week young man. Bravo

    Fed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday Jevin. You are very authentic and the consumate author ... Your themes sre very timely!

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetheart. I tried to rea ch you this week. Fridays on your blog is akways my favorite read of yours, this is the meat that I needed to read. I had a reslly chsllenging week, which is why i was trying to reach you this week. If you get a chance can you make some time for me over the weekend.

    Call me..

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Friday read. I LOVE your tgif's. thanks for being a messenger, you are truly anointed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday bruh. Im out. !

    Kamaal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im about leave the office so I checked my emails and read your TGIF you trally are quite the writer, very talented indeed. I
    Have a great weekcnf.

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ever consider preaching or bring a minister? I think thst you would be good at iit!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I cant sleep, been on your blog for the last hour, youve been busy. Thanks for helping keep me iccuppied
    Shakim

    ReplyDelete
  15. MJ is a bad bad boy, he's too cold!

    ReplyDelete