Thursday, October 1, 2009

Command Performance



OMG it gets not better than this performance. It's rare to see see four heavy hitters on one stage. Prince, Stevie Wonder, Yolanda Adams, all came out to salute the one and only Chaka Khan on her classic 'I'm Every Woman' song. It's nice to see such love between these four performers. This is what award shows and live performances use to be in the old days, all true talent and showmanship on stage. Every time I watch this performance I get chills. Sit back and watch true legends, show you how it's done....SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I'm glad that I got to witness this first hand in my lifetime. BRAVO!!

14 comments:

  1. Kevin Kevin Kevin, you are doing this shit up big. I love Thursdays because of your Command Performance piece. You always know how to bring the big guns. I love Chaka, she's amazing, and to see geniuses like Prince and Stevie salute her with Yolanda and India....chills.
    Melonic

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice. i never seen this performance before, we dont have bet in our area. thanks for posting.
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful is this performance. Thank you for warming my heart today. You're a pure joy.
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prince I love him, and I love this performance. When r&b was true to the core.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all was missing from this performance is Whitney Houston, still this performance was true stay power.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video warms my heart. I got chills .... so incredible. Thanks for posting. You always bring the good joints bruh.
    Ja

    ReplyDelete
  7. so far this command performance is my favorite, and you've chosen some amazing video's in the past. keep up the good work. Prince, Stevie, Yolanda, India all honoring Chaka Chaka -- Chaka Khan...let me love you....:) thanks again.
    Milecka

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo Yolanda killed it....watch your back Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stevie Wonder is genius, Prince incredible, Chaka a angel, and Yolanda annointed. Thanks much for this. This performance was masterful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kev'
    you outdid yourself. I love this performance it doesn't get any better.
    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  11. great choice. I never saw this performance. Thanks for the post. Chaka was in great voice, Prince and Stevie...how incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prince seem to be having a great time. Talk about star power.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete