Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


Tyra Banks is still one of hottest chicks in the game. Say what you want, but Ms. Banks is cashing checks, and taking no prisoners. She is back to her model weight, that's wassup. Hopefully one day she and Naomi Campbell will grace a cover together.

So it turns out that actors Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are cousins, well that puts that rumor to rest about them being lovers. Well unless they're hillbillies, because as we all know, with hillbillies no rules apply:) I'm Just Sayin...

King of Pop Michael Jackson was nominated for five American Music Awards, I have a sneaky suspicion that bambi(Taylor Swift) will get the sympathy vote. I'm rooting for him to win in EVERY category. I think he has a great chance of a clean sweep. Dick Clark said that out of every entertainer, that he ever worked with Michael Jackson was the most talented of them ALL. So HATERS hate on, but you can deny his GENIUS. Will you be watching? I WILL!!!

Train wreck hot kooch Rihanna will a new CD out November 23rd. YAWN.....I'm NOT excited, nor impressed. I can wait..........and wait and wait. Rihanna I'm sorry but I still don't get why you are Lady GAG clutter the radio airwaves. UGH

Academy Award winner Penelope Cruz will join the sluts of Sex and The City cast. That's a bold move for Sarah Jessica Parker to take that chance. Latina's are hot mommie's, and the exude mad sex appeal, and could possibly give Kim Cattrell's character a run for her money. Hmmm can you say CATFIGHT!! Grab the popcorn, because I'll be watching.

Speaking of Ladies, where is A.I.'s runner up Clay Aikens? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXactly!!

Maria Shriver wife of immigrant California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger was caught on numerous occasions driving while talking on her cell phone. Isn't it so interesting how the rules DO NOT APPLY to everyone. Hence the reason that he's even allowed to be the Governor of California.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

4 comments:

  1. you know the rules are ALWAYS different for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bruh, it's your state who put the 'immigrant' in office. what do you have to say about that?
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael will sweep the awards show. Ben and Matt..you might be on to something. Where is u with Keanu Reeves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. why you always hating on Rihanna. I know that you would do her if you could and you damn sure would let her give you some brain. stop fronting.

    ReplyDelete