Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Just Saying..


Michael Jackson's documentary "THIS IS IT" film opens TODAY. I can already see the headlines, critics will try to rip his soul to shreds. At the end of the day, I say what I've always said about the "King Of Pop" no matter what their will NEVER BE ANOTHER - EVER!! A List Stars such as Adam Lambert, Katy Perry, Will Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Paula Abdul, Neil Patrick Harris, Ashley Tisdale, David Cook and Jennifer Love Hewitt were just a few among the red carpet of the star-studded event.

Poor Bambi according to(America)Taylor Swift performed her new single "Jump Then Fall" last night on Dancing With The Stars. I like her enough, but the Kanye West saga needs to end. The girl is going to sell records, regardless. When hasn't America eaten up the blonde white girl singer era? I'll still take carrie Underwood over her any day.

When Hollywood stops calling. How do you get publicity, well for "Clueless" star Brittany Murphy you put in a call to 911 saying that you heard gunshots outside your window. C'mon Brittany gunshots? Hmmm well at the end of the day is that really how you want your name to be in the media? Odd right?

Singer Monica Arnold "I'm Still Standing" show debut on BET yesterday. Amazingly it's not buffoonery. It's quality programming. Could their be hope for BET after all?

Tennis star Andre Agassi is releasing his "OPEN" autobiography November 9th. He will discuss his addiciton to crystal meth, and his failed marriage to actress Brooke Shields. Hopefully he will speak on racism in the Tennis industry, and maybe he will give some bedroom stories too. Believe it or not, he use to date Pop Legend Barbara Streisand....DIRT right? I'm just saying..

Rapper/Producer Missy Elliot is FINALLY returning to the game with her new CD entitled "BLOCK PARTY". Her first single is called "Put It On Ya" featuring Pharrell and Teyana Taylor. Missy the game has been missing you. Let's hope that "BLOCK PARTY" is worth the wait. She recently produced a song on Monica's upcoming CD release call "BETCHA" and that song is FIYAHH....asses will be shaking in clubs from coast to coast.

Singer Chris Brown made his return to stage last night in NYC, and the fans welcomed him with other arms. Wearing skin tight pants with NO underwear probably didn't hurt either,maybe he got that idea from his EX. Chris sell it...It's ALL entertainment right?

Child molester singer R. Kelly is coming to a town near you. Will you be in attendance? Junior High and High Schools beware...step up your security game. I'm Just Saying..

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

7 comments:

  1. I saw THIS IS IT last night...I couldn't stop crying. It was BRILLIANT. Michael was such a beatiful man. A great one of a kind entertainer. His music and legacy will live on FOREVER!!
    Taylor Marie A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has Missy Elliot been? I can't wait to hear her new music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.Kelly is NOT a child molester. That girl was a WILLING participant. Go easy on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just getting in from seeing Michael's THIS IS IT!!!! All I can say is WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw THIS IS IT yesterday, and MJ....was about to wreck shop with his tour..too bad we'll never get to see him LIVE again:(
    Jaylan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw THIS IS IT tonight, and I'm STILL weeping. Gone too soon is Michael Jackson. I still have questions, such a talent. I hope that his soul is at peace, he deserves that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS IT....a masterpiece. MIJAC...I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete