Monday, October 12, 2009

The Plot Thickens....


In my "Im Just Saying" column, I eluded to some things that werent quite right with POOFY(Puffy) regarding rapper Shyne's release from prison. Play close attention, and see if you can put the missing pieces to the puzzle.
Here's a little back drop to the story.....in December 1999 Sean Combs accompanied by smoking hot then girlfriend Jennifer Lopez and upcoming Biggie sounding rapper Shyne were all taken into custody after a shooting a Club New York, with Shyne eventually receiving a 10 year sentence in June 2001.

POOFY's coment: “It’s a blessing that he’s coming home…I spoke to him like a couple of weeks ago and he sounded like he was in good spirits. I know he can’t wait to get home. I know he is definitely going to heat the whole scene up. He was definitely one of [many] talented young artists that I had the pleasure to work with. I’m quite sure he’s been using his time wisely and has some heat,” Diddy said in a recent Hot 97 interview.

Shyne's response comment: “I want it known that this supposed conversation is a figment of Sean Combs’ imagination. He never spoke with me, he never visited me nor would I ever accept a phone call or visit from him. The only way I would do either of those things would be if he stepped up and did the right thing for the victims of the incident.”




Any questions????

5 comments:

  1. Puffy's a little bitch, everyone knows that. Shyne needs to whup his punk azz.
    Breeze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puffy is a loser, Shyne should beat that ass.
    Pooch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin of course I HAVE QUESTIONS. What's the skinny? What are you and Shyne NOT saying? Sean Combs seems to be a control freak. You got me so damn curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puffy will get his, sooner or later. Such a little black roach looking biyaatch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard something about this story back in the day. Mad respect goes to Shyne who has shown true character, which says a lot. For christ sakes this man was in prison for almost ten years. Crazy right? Shame on you Puffy.

    ReplyDelete