Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Just Saying...


I'm going to let you guys in a little secret. If you ever watch The Wendy Williams show. Always pay close attention to her facial expressions. Stars who are afraid to appear on her show, have something to hide:)
She's trying to play it clean lately, but this lady knows a LOT of dirt. She's gut bucket in it's finest form. She trying to keep it clean, but she's gangsta, which is how she got her show to begin with, guess America loves a little mess.

Wonder is Star Jones ever regret how she got to BIG for her panties on The View? Take it from me a steady paycheck is always wassup! Star if you love to eat, just choose the straight sausage choice and not the Al Reynolds sausage choice. Live and learn.

America, why are we still talkig about Anna Nicole Smith? When she was alive no one cared, and considered her a D-List bimboo. Truthfully what she did in her life, is not my concern. If I were phucking a 97 year old, I want to get paid too!! Why are we always so consumed with other's every move? ENOUGH ALREADY, let the poor girl R.I.P.

Poofy recently said that he felt that Pop Superstar Whitney Houston threw ex-hubby phatt azz Bobby Brown under the bus in her Momma O' interview. Lawd help us all!! Poofy you're in NO position to talk about ANYONE being shady, wonder what Andre' Harrell, Shyne, Biggie, Faith Evans, Aubrey O'Day, Mase, Fonzworth Bentley,Day 26, Loon and Chante' Moore all have to say about your sneaky low rent azz!! There's many others too.

Singer Amy Winehouse felt having a small chest was a NO NO NO, so ole girl had breast surgery enhancement. Drunk or sober, that voice is amazing, now when she performs not only are you in for a treat vocally, but you get two new jugs to look at. YUM YUM

Isn't it interesting Dr. Phil isn't a licensed doctor or therapist!! He thinks he knows every damn thing. Two females have come forward one claimed that Dr. Phil grabbed her breast while the other said he forced her to look at another man's penis. Wonder what Momma O' has to say on this subject. Stay tuned...Dr. Phil you're a ole dirty birdie.

Superstar Madonna appears on the cover of ROLLING STONE, and she addresses a few things that she likes..one being Lady GAG(whom I don't get nor care to): “I see myself in Lady Gaga. When I saw her, she didnt have a lot of money for her production. she's got holes in her fishnets, and there's mistakes everywhere. It was kind of a mess, but I can see that she has that IT Factor. It's nice to see that at a raw stage"
On Justin Timberlake : "Justin is a brilliant songwriter. I mean, "What Goes Around…..Comes Around?" Brilliant. I thought it would be a challenge to work with him. He's sort of a Cary Grant. I love him. I love working with him."
On the first 3 concerts she saw : "My first show was David Bowie. My second show was Elton John. And my third was Bob Marley! Not bad, right?"

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

5 comments:

  1. I think Wendy Williams is the truth. Back in the day she was really a mess, outing all the gay folk and her agrument with Whitney Houston was legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Gaga reminds me of Madonna in the early days. Sean Combs has always been a mess, wasnt he and Andre Harrell lovers back in the day when he was a dancer for Father MC? I want your personal email address you seem to have great stories. How can I contact you personally?
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Phil is a joke. It was only a matter of time, before he got popped. I like your blog, I happen to stumble upon it last week. Nice. How long have you been writing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kev, I don't get Lady Gaga either. I love love love Wendy and Amy Winehouse. You always keep me in stitches. Your thought process is uncanny. Keep flipping it like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Love Love this. keep doing your thizzle little homie.

    ReplyDelete