Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Just Saying..

Director Spike Lee has pissed off writer/producer Tyler Perry. Lee claims that Perry's projects are coonery and buffoonery. When I see Perry's shows on television like "Meet The Browns" and "House of Payne" I happen to agree with Lee. It's like I'm watching a modern version of amos and andy or seeing Buckwheat or Aunt Jemima. On the flip side of the coin, what I can appreciate about Perry's movie projects, he gives jobs to credible actors who wouldn't normally get work in Hollywood. Maybe he and Lee and come together and make a movie. Perry could cast the wannabes' and Lee can cast the jigaboo's.


Born Chasity Bono to Sonny and Cher Bono, has had a sex change to be a man, known now as Chaz Bono. I'm SCRATCING my head, and if I'm scratching my head, Cher must be BALD from pulling her hair completely out. It's one of those WTF moments.

Actress Rashida Jones and daughter of jazz legend Quincy Jones was seen creeping out with singer John Mayer, who truly has been 'inside' of a lot of Hollywood starlets. I'm NOT mad at him for that one bit. Rashida seems to be following in her father's footsteps, because Quincy was married three times ALL white women. I could tell you other stories about Poppa Jones, but I wont this time around:)

Former Los Angeles Laker Magic Johnson and former Detroit Piston star Isiah Thomas, are at it AGAIN, but this time it's not sexual,,,,,oops. Back in the day when Johnson went public about his HIV status, Thomas always alluded to the fact that Johnson didn't contract the virus from a woman. NO KIDDING!!! Thomas, tell us something that we DON'T know. You can read all about the many stories in Johnson's and Larry Bird's upcoming biography. Should be some good juicy stuff. I wonder if Johnny Gill or Jermaine Stewart names are mentioned in the book. Hmmmm


Breezy Chris Brown is wrapping up songs for his upcoming project called 'Graffiti'. As I've mentioned before the first single is called "I'll transform You' with Swizz Beats and Lil Wayne, seems to be catching on at radio. Much anticipation is geared for the 'Graffiti' release. A lot of people still have their opinions on what went down between breezy and RiRi, now just between the sheets, but what happened in the streets. I for one, am rooting for forgiveness for Breezy. RiRi has forgiven him AND gave him another taste of her flower, so maybe America should mind theirs. I'm JUST sayin..

This kinda feels a lot like the movie 'Final Destination'....Jeffry Picower was found dead at the bottom of his swimming pool at his Florida home today. Picower was said to have raked in an estimated $7 Billion dollars (That's a lot of $$$) from the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme that send Madoff to jail for the rest of his life. Though he has denied any wrong doing or knowledge of the ponzi scheme – he had been sued in an effort to recoup lost funds. Good luck with that.

Singer Morrissey collaspes on stage this pass weekend. He was having difficulty breathing. That's not a good look Morrisey, feel better soon.

SNL is working hard to get Kanye West as a surprise guest when Taylor Swift hosts the show in November. C'mon now it's NOT that deep. West didn't kill anyone, it's always a double standard when african americans do something. Geez, yes he was ignorant for walking on stage....WE GET IT!!! Move on damn. Wasn't it very interesting when Justin Timberlake exposed Janet's nipple at the Superbowl, all of sudden SHE was the fall guy....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!! Speaking of Jackson, she was seen with BEP front man Wil.I.Am this weekend, guess she's traded in the frog for a turtle. Hopefully the new music will be HOT!!

At the box office news 'Paranormal Activity' kicked 'Saw VI' in the nutts this weekend. Maybe this will put the nail in the coffin on the franchise.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

8 comments:

  1. Now that I got my morning bit of dirt, makes the coffee go down easily with my doughnuts. Nice. Have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Brown is PHYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE. I'm saw his piece and it's a LETHAL injection. He could slap, flip and rub it down on me, any day of week. Rihanna if you don't want him, I will take him off of your hands.
    Shaari'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read that Magic Johnson book. I called Barnes and Nobles the release date is November 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I look forward to reading your blog daily. I didn't know that you could be so cleverly wicked. I would love to know what you know about ole Q'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you play dirty, clean. Nice flow.
    Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris Brown is fine. Magic Johnson is closeted homo. Poor Cher...we all got issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spike Lee is just jaded and bitter. He had his time in the sun, now it's Tyler's turn. Get over yourself Spike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cry baby Spike needs to get off of Tyler's nut. I agree with Shaari' Chris Brown has the answer to all my questions. That boy is HOTTT!

    ReplyDelete