Friday, April 23, 2010

Communion/TGIF

Happy Friday Everyone,

Regimentation in getting to the good stuff of life we're allowed to wish and hope, the call ends at optimistic. By taking it all in you get immersed with life and the varied impossibilities. We cleanse and purge a wealth of knowledge on the many travels that this life takes us in. One should not leave any stone unturned. The mind is a fascinating lethal tool to behold. Being inquisitive is to allow continued growth as you proceed ahead it's always a certain conundrum with unsolved intrigue.

In opportunity each and every triumph has a setback. Everything that you are presented with isn't necessarily for you, with that realization you can take what applies and leave behind, what's not needed. Communion is to huddle and take time to reconnect with your higher power as you journey on the many roads that are afforded to you daily. A strong mind is the shield from within and it's your protection that guides and directs you.

As you understood the trifecta to life its your beginning your middle and and your end. In that time the winds of tide will bind and currents will shift Formulating your method in no uncertain terms will depend on the work that you're willing to put forth and how structured your design can be. If egregious sums your life up, the danger signs are vividly clear. It's time to change things up because obviously a deeper understanding needs to be sought.

No weapon formed against you will ever prosper as long as you are being purposeful and correct in your paths. Continue on in the thought pattern of the 'now' as its all we're promised. As we breathe each breath in moan by moan we take in patience we take in acceptance and understanding, as you'll come to realize being different is a rare present to behold. Continue to grasp the things that perhaps life didn't promise you and as you reach you strive; you succed and conquer opening yourself up to the greater good!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

10 comments:

  1. Hey man I like the way you put it down. This really worked for me. I needed to have these words in my life today. Thanks again.

    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kid when are you going to open up your ministry? Your words are on poing. I like what you have to say. I think you should take this to the next level. What are you doing with your ideas? Holla
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your TGIF today has me sooo fully. I'm overwhelmed. When I read your words, I realize that I'm not living up to my full potential. You inspire me.
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. taking it to the next level. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kev'
    this is good shit as always. i'm glad to be on board. thanks for the great insight.

    Omari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every week you bring it and it's always a nice prospective, different and not something that most would think about. You have an amazing way with words. Keep it coming.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was soo deep I loved it when are you going to put a book on the shelve? I hope you are working on it
    CeCe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, always insightful and informative.

    ReplyDelete