Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


It's Tuesday!! Let's get 'IT' in. Nothing like a good piece right? XXXXxxactly.

Denzel Washington 'Fences' opened on Broadway to mixed reviews. His predcessor was James Earl Jones which is a tough act to follow. Hopefully it was just opening night jitters.

I'm sick of hearing about Larry King's divorce. The ole geezer is about 150 years old. Who cares? So much for hard core journalism. Between that wackness called Jersey Shore, and the KKK hookers. I'm so feed up with plastic hollwyood. I'm constantly standing SMH!!

Attention whore Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon renewed their vows for the THIRD time....makes me feel like hey kids...who are you TRYING to convince. Hmmm kinda sounds suspect.

Wendy Williams ex-side piece Charlamagne is back in business. He was just hired in South Carolina at a hot radio station. Not so long ago he was released from his position in Philly @ 100.3 The Beat. Wonder how ole boy feels with all of Wendy's success? That's the story that I want to know about along with what does Wendy's husband really do for a living, and where is he when he's not home with her and little Kev'. Juicy right....she'll never tell that part. I'm Just Saying..

Beyonce's Knowles pulled out of the remake of "A Star Is Born" hmmm wonder why? My guess is the role required a 'true' actress or maybe she's really preggers. What do you think? However it plays out, I'm extremely happy about her not screwing up a classic.


Pamela Grier the 'real' Foxy Brown has just released her memoir "Foxy: My Life in Three Acts", and boy is it juicy. One little thing that people probably don't know is that she and the late Songbird Minnie Riperton were best friends. Now here's an excerpt from the book, and it's racy: He said, “Pam, I want to tell you about an epidemic that’s prevalent in Beverly Hills right now. It’s a buildup of cocaine residue around the cervix and in the vagina. You have it. Are you doing drugs?”
“No,” I said, astonished.
“Well, it’s really dangerous,” he went on. “Is your partner putting cocaine on his penis to sustain his erection?”


Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen...

6 comments:

  1. hey, why do you hate on Beyonce's so much? At least she's not screwing up like your girl Whitney. Cut her some slack man. She's a great actress!
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam Grier and Richard Pryor were a couple? Who knew? Also I didn't know that she and Minnie Riperton were friends.
    You always have the best insight...some days you really feel it, other days not so much. What's up?
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you beyonce isn't a great actress. She has a great manager, her father.
    I love when she gets work, because that allows another sista in the door.
    Edie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Pam Grier's book. Coke on a the head of a penis..is my kind of read. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam Grier is a legend. I can't wait to read her memoir.
    Wendy Williams is piece of work. I'm sure her husband Kevin is still whupping her ass.
    Damien D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam Grier will forever be my FOXY BROWN. She still rocks it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete