Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


Is it REAL or PLASTIC????????? It you said plastic...DING DING DING!! You win. Plastic has NEVER looked betta. All of sudden I'm thirsty! I'm Just Saying!

Momma O' starts her next chapter and she's coming for night time television, and the other networks should be shaking in their boots. I can't help but to wonder if her leaving ABC was the big five networks coming together in protest because she single handily put a black man into office, well not single handed, but you feel what I'm saying. Momma O' I can't wait to witness your new chapter.

So Stacey 'fine ass' Dash admitted that her white boy soon to be ex-husband was whupping that ass. Hmmm when is it ever okay to allow a man to go "Ike Turner" on you? Does he get a pass for being 'white'. Stacey you're fine as hell, but I'm disappointed that you don't know your worth. Btw if you need a new place to call home, my address is............. I'm Just Saying..

Another swirl couple in the news actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon found out that her husband Michael Nilon was knocking some other jumpoff's boots. Garcelle went hard though and put this guy BLAST…Details on the flip: She chose a very public forum to accuse her husband, CAA agent Mike Nilon, of cheating. In an e-mail making the rounds at the agency with the subject line “Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon,” the former “NYPD Blue” star wrote to Nilon’s colleagues. Well next time ol girlie should stick to her black men. A dog is a dog not matter the race. They have been married for 9 years, and he's been getting 'it' in for 5 years with his mistress. It's going to be 'very' interesting to see how her producer husband spins this story. Maybe he's say I 'make' love to you, and I 'eff' her. LOL Iknowright?

R.I.P. Dixie Carter of Designing Women, Family Law and Diff'rent Strokes fame. She passed away Saturday at the age of 70.

Rocker Nikki Sixx turned down Rihanna. Apparently Lethal Kooch wanted Nikki Sixx to appear in her next video. He was a smart man to pass on that job.

Tina Fey's 'Date Night' barely squeaked by "Clash Of The Titans" at the box office this weekend for the #1 sport bringing in over 27 millions dollars.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

7 comments:

  1. Kev' you are HILARIOUS!!! Always good stuff bru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P. Julie Sugarbaker. Heidi K' is doing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Garcelle went ballistic. She showed her 'thin line between love and hate side'. Putting her husband on blast like, makes her look like the fool. Now would 'Fancy' ever do something like that. Guess we better called Jamier to the rescue.
    Good morning.
    It's me Barb....Eastcoast shouting out to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Stacey Dash getting her ass whup, I don't get why a beatiful woman allows a man to bring her down. It's old as dirt. At what point do you say enough is enough?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garcelle just went up in my book. She showed her balls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oprah is going to kill night time ..... her new show will be more successful thank her daytime gig, and I for one can not weight. Go Oprah! Yes Oprah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man Rihanna don't need Nikki Sixx, stop HATING. Give me 2-3 minutes raw inside of her, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete