Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Victoria Secret introduces new naked bra line. I just like the model and her headlights, so you know I'm on board. LOL I'm Just Saying....I like a nice rack!

It's official Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are so over. Now maybe he'll get back with Cameron Diaz. The two are working on a new movie together, so you know what that probably means.....he'll double back:)

Nicki Minaj is now being managed by Sean Puff Diddy Poofy Biggie Combs, let's see how this madness turns out. I personally don't find it to be a good look for Nicky,but I'm hoping they will prove me wrong.

Angelina Jolie is preggers AGAIN, damn doesn't she have enough kids? This is kinda ridiculy(my word)....is she trying to be a modern Josephine Baker? I'm smh because I don't get it. Congratulations, I guess.

When you do appearances in juke joints you never know just what will happen, you can ask singer Fantasia about that. Recently she good a chair thrown at her head by the club promoter, because Tasia's fee was a club appearance and wasn't paid to sing. Umph Umph Umph needless to say all hell broke out, but no charges were filled.

Whitney Houston's ex music director Rickey Minor is leaving A.I. to replace Kevin Eubanks on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Minor has certainly made a name for himself.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

3 comments:

  1. Brad Pitt is hitting them cakes. I'm happy for them. Stop hating Kevo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Nicky Minage let Diddy manage her it's career suicide. He only likes to play with the boys.
    Frankie Gasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Kev' I like a good rack too. Victoria Secret just stepped up their game. I likes.

    ReplyDelete