Friday, April 30, 2010

Clutter/TGIF

TGIF,
Hello everyone. Spring cleaning is upon us. Most of have issues with organizational skills, which if not dutiful your world is an abundance of clutter and mayhem. How to focus and have diligence in your day to day. Making the same mistakes is acknowledging where your brain feels most comfortable, when you're in a chaotic state which keeps your feet in the same gravel, clueless with no purpose. I view redundancy as a feeble handicap, by choosing a continuance feeding into a diseased infected existence.

The golden rule to life is look under every stone, to push the envelope of your curiosities, to address your biggest fears head on. Finding a way to love yourself against all odds, and in that process not being afraid of showing your true colors. Cleanliness has a certain look and smell to it. Perception is the law, and the rules that we're governed by and the standard that we're held to. If your life is full of clutter, it speaks to the matter of your not being ready. Preparation is a thought process that fluidly lubricates the mechanics of success, by having a ladder within arms reach signals your ability to climb.

A lesson learned in life addresses growth to grow is to know as knowing is fundamental to sustain great character to bestow on the masses. Every lesson learned, happened for an exact reason. Tomorrow is a gift not promised to everyone? An organized individual is a person who can set a goal and achieve it. That person house will be in order with nothing reckless about their style or way of life. Having a certain zest for life is attributed to how you approach each day..

The moral to this story is understanding that clutter confuses any direct thought, be it paper, clothing, and any burdens will continue to hold you down, if you're not able to decipher what is a needed necessity as oppose to a luxury. One day when your name is called; my advice to you is that you have your house in order, and that you’ve shared some wisdom along the way, like for example of knowing another's trash should not be your treasure.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

14 comments:

  1. OMG, how amazing are you? You are always the best part of my Fridays...when I read your words, I know that the day will be so much better because of your words. I love your mind.
    Happy Friday
    Ayala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the midst of Spring cleaning right now.How you doin'

    Mucho luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo my friend, bravo! Once again you have succeeded in hitting the, excuse my French...mutha fuckin nail on the mutha fuckin head! You are a gift to you friends and a blessing to your family really. May your day be wonderful and financially successful. Thank you for writing TGIF, sincerely. -RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Still reflecting in your good word...I wanna be READY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin you alway take it to the next level. I'm glad to be on board. When your story unfolds, it's going to be monsterous, and I can say that I knew you when.
    Sakai

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just took my breath away. How do you find the words to send me into orbit? How How How?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the golden rule concept. You make it so easy to love, live and optimism is a reality through your words. So encouraging are you.
    Leela Jae

    ReplyDelete
  9. good stuff mr. man. you bring the heat in your writing. I so appreciate your words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that ending of another's trash....I fully agree with you.
    This helped me out so much today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fine piece of art from the one and only Mr Kevin Knighton. You have a unique gift. I think you're blowing it, with this blog, though it's a cool place to be. You worth needs to be shared with the world on a larger scale. The world needs the view of your eye and insight.
    Gabriella Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got back into town and read your Friday thoughts...I really needed to read this yesterday, would have saved me soo much grief from myself and those around me. Thanks for always taking time to come correct.
    Gio

    ReplyDelete
  13. You brings tears to my eyes, you encourage me to do more and be better than I am to myself. You inspire me to dream and believe that better exists. I thank you.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete