Friday, April 2, 2010

Entirety/TGIF

It's Good Friday,
Happy Easter Weekend everyone;
A charmed life is privileged and precious. Existence is about being in the moment, to feel every core of your being in totality. Easter Sunday let us remember the true meaning. Churches around the world will be filled for all the wrong reasons. Presence is to honor life given in its entirety. Bowing down and honoring all the blessings, and misfortunes.

Growth is achieved when you're in the valleys,
Not when you're at your peak-Kevin Knighton


Acquiescence is to demonstrate your unselfish best. The me, myself & I person will not understand what that sentence means, and won't find this story helpful. The problematic world of people lost, searching for a reason to be pessimistic and not optimistic about whatever that 'new' discovery might be. Where you are in the world, is from the strength and courage.

Selfishness is a habit formed that others allow. To color your world is when you understand what ability is about; it 'enables' your spirit to soar. This can only be honored, when you take time out to understand acts that are not of your own volition, to seek the wisdom of unfamiliar ground. When something in your spirit is not at peace in your quest to a better you, it's time to analyze, where challenges are astronomical in achieving.

Constant evaluation of your life is most helpful; to see if you're putting in the work that you require of others, you may come up short, but it speaks to your character and quality of what you present to the word at large. The machine that channel your motors that we call the body, is filtered with a multitude of toxins, you decide how to purify. When you find yourself not giving your best to those around you, it's a disservice to God. Life is lived on borrowed time, existence is about being aware of the moment, and repayment of your debt is required.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

17 comments:

  1. I don't know how I got on your email list, but I thank whoever did. Your writing it timely. I loook for to reading your work every Friday. I live on the east coast and I'm always amazed that when I wake up every Friday, I have mail in my box from you.
    Happy Easter and God bless.
    Wendy Tolivar

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is gracing you all over througout your words. I appreciate your efforts and your consistency to deliver to us every week.
    Happy Easter.
    Cicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now your have quotes:) How interesting. Getting a book deal is only a matter of time. Good stuff beautiful. How are you? Thanks for this wonderful TGIF. It made my "Good Friday". Have a Happy Easter.
    Emani

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I think what i'm understanding you to be saying is that life is long and make sure you do everything that you can in it's entirety, if done you will have achieved what you were put here to do on earth to get your stripes into God's kingdom.
    Am I correct?
    Jayson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff as usual. Ma'an you are really earning your strips. The song choice was on point too, I never heard that India Arie cut.
    GL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this sweetie. My heart was heavy, you seem to have lifted me up.
    Kittie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday,
    I like this read. I agree evaluation is good for the soul.
    Lei

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Stuff! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME!!!! Let the CHURCH say AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man when you pull out the guns you unloaded the weapon. Dropping knowledge in the way you do is very impressive.
    Solomon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite remarkable the way you have with words. Happy Easter. It's a great friday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. who r u? where did you get your info from? am you registered? where can I find more of your work?

    ReplyDelete
  13. rulers of destiny is mutual currents flowing together within the universe.
    I get what you mean.
    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is what i needed today. My day was awful, so opening up your email has given a balance to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finding my way along in life, not the easiest thing to do. Just got out of rehab and it's the hardest shit in the world do deal with. When I read your blog you seem to have lived a lot and know some things. I enjoyed your words and I've followed you for the last couple of weeks.
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Resurrection Day...loving your words, loving your blog. I'm impressed, who know that you put some much into. You are a very creative guy. no doubt

    ReplyDelete