Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Sandra Bullock breaks her silence, she's divorcing the satin worshipper husband, and talks about the African American baby that she and Jesse adopted in January. Hmmm so no wonder why she was sooooo convincing in The Blind Side:) All good....I love Sandie. Wishing your heart mends soon.....time does heal.

It seems like everyday I'm reading craziness about Whitney Houston's "Nothing But Love" tour. They talk about her vocals not being there and how horrific her career is, yet the shows are sold out everywhere. Now I will admit her voice isn't what it use to be, but it's NOT the worse singing that I've heard. Most of the vocals are very good(just not for her standards), just NOT her Bodyguard days, but mark my word, NEVER count out Ms. Whitney Houston, because she will always win with a instrument like that....a gift from GOD. I do want her to FULLY heal and deal with whatever matters that she needs to address.

Lindsay Lohan's parents need their asses whup. They are sooooo jealous of their daughter, and appear to care less about her state of being. Again I say they girl is SCREAMING for help.

Is it just me or is the hype of Justine Bieber too RIDICULY! I'm happy that he's Usher's artist..because the money is ridiculous. Just like Akon is laughing all the way to the bank because Lady GaGa is his artist. Sometimes it works out just the way it's suppose to.

Conan O'Brien will finally have his say on Sunday when he sits down with 60 Minutes for an interview. This marks the first time the ginger comedian has been interviewed since being dropped from NBC and The Tonight Show. Hey wuss stop your whinnning..you got over 40 million dollars PLUS a new gig.....and remember it was YOUR ratings that lost you your gig.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen...

6 comments:

  1. I love love love Sandra Bullock. She's going to come out a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man...always good stuff. Whitney NEEDS to get it together.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conan is a cry baby. Give me the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God that Sandra Bullock is making comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra Bullock is an amazing woman. I'm glad that she's moving on with her life. I love love love her. I hope that she heals.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man your girl Whitney is done...DONE I said. Face the music. Her time has past. She should rest on her past successes, it's not like she's broke. Move on and let the new kids come through.
    Jasalah

    ReplyDelete