Friday, May 21, 2010

Breakthrough/TGIF

Hey everyone,
I hope that you're week was progressive and productive. I'm wondering what is going on in the world, the planets for me do not seem to be aligned. I'm constantly being met with challenges, and some of them are testing my character. Realizing great character speaks to someone who endures any situation and come out standing tall.

A drunk will share their true feelings, it's the truth serum that has broken a many relationships. As you know life's uncertainties will truly test you and at the end of the day, for those of us who continue to survive and thrive, how lucky are we. In my heart I don't believe God to give me anymore than I can bear. Whomever you believe in I think the same rules apply. My philosophy on life is by any means necessary and with the proper preparation anything is possible.

Embarking on unfamiliar territories of uncharted waters, new consequences will present itself. When it seems that no one is watching, isn't it amazing that someone always sees. I know that God constantly tests me and my beliefs and abilities. We make time for everything else but put yourself in a situation, be it attending church or doing something that you really don't want to do, time is always an issue that we cling too claiming that there’s never enough of it.

Continue to push the boundaries of self discovery because when you fully commit to going within yourself is the exact moment that your reach a certain level of clarity, and in that precise moment, you have reached the upper echelon of self awareness as you view your body and mind to be a temple of ultimate design from our creator, it has a certain syncopation which enables us to go the distance, and that is when you have accomplished your breakthrough.

What Are You Doing With You Life?

18 comments:

  1. im ready for my breakthrough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from the east coast Kevin. Happy Friday, today I received your TGIF a little later than usual. I was afraid that you weren't going to do one. Please done ever share your knowledge with us.
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD MORNING,
    FIRST OF ALL, I LOVE YOU.
    SECOND, I WAS BEGINNING TO GET A LITTLE NERVOUS WHEN I DIDN’T SEE MY TGIF WHEN I ARRIVED AT 4:30
    THIS MORNING. I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY FRIDAY TO GET MY NEW CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT WEEK. IT’S
    ALSO ENCOURAGING TO KNOW THAT ANOTHER PERSON FEELS WHAT YOU FEEL AND SOMETIMES CAN’T SAY
    IT QUITE ELOQUENT AS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is Paul Weller, nevermind what a awesome version of the Rolls Royce classic. Thanks for your words per usual, now my morning can begin.
    Phillip Black

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good stuff Kev' I love your flow. Keep giving us your insights. Happy Friday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm working on my breakthrough every day Kevin. This is great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kev,

    Enjoying your' Blog as usual.Maybe you should consider being a writer for a trade along with your blogging.Miss ya'

    Much luv.Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your writing and mindset. You always give me something to think about. I still say that you're blocking your blessings. People need to know you.
    Shannon Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you're still in head huf. What up big bro? Because of you I can keep my chin up. Hope to connect with you soon.
    Ruel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. I think on the verge of my breakthrough. Things are starting to really fall into place for me. I read your words weekly and I know that God is real.
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lover the idea of uncharted waters. I take everything in and I never take any of my blesses for granted. Life can be very short. I'm God that you know God to be real, some people are afaid to keep it on the page. You do a great job of coexising with a certain movement.
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always feel inspired after reading your thoughts.

    I do hope you get the funding you need cause you are oh so gifted and need to share with the world your gifts...well, at least some of them.
    Kehau

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Friday to you, how are things are going with you? Man I'm loving your blog. This is really good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. From your first line you had me hok, I'm like damn someone else week went exactly like mine. So what can we do about it. Are we to stay her and find other avenues, when does it become too much. I love your ending, I breakthough has to be on the horizon.
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some days I feel like I'm heading to the danger zone. It's good to know that I"m not alone in battling demons. This was a good read for me. Thanks

    Nagee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well now Kevin, you think you are being tested? Well listen up... to yourself, you are! We all are and I know that God will see us (you) through all of these trails and tribulations. Everybody has the help carry the cross once in a while, and don't knock yourself, you are carrying it strongly. Hang on in there, because when you are with Christ, God himself knows how hard it is, so push yourself up, take a big breath in, and let it flow out again. I'm just saying.....hang tough. I love you. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breakthrough is a nice change of pace to the struggle. Your words are great visualizations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beatutiful...
    HDC

    ReplyDelete