Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Y'all remember Bria Murphy from America's Top Model, when the show was still exciting, now it's blah! Call up Janice Dickinson with her crazy *ss, at least it was never dull Tyra....I'm Just Saying..

David Boreanaz situation tell us his marriage to actress Jaime Bergman is "stable" -- despite the ongoing legal drama involving one of David's mistresses. Another car where I'm just smh. Is being faithful so hard? In the land of plastic(Hollywood)few folks really know who they are.

Erykah Badu was on Monique's show for the entire hour. Monique show is refreshing to late night. She gives a voice to artist who would otherwise not be heard.

Beautiful AND fine actress Stacey Dash has filmed a pilot for television. It's a Flavor Unit/Queen Latifah production and also features Lauren London. I can't wait to see it. I love Stacey Dash.

Beautiful couple Boris Kudjoe and Nicole Ari Parker seems to be headed to splitsville. Kinda crazy but a lot of people are anxious to get a taste of Boris. Wouldn't it be hot if he and Halle got together? Hey...I'm Just Saying...that would be a HOTT Caliente couple.

Actress Jill Marie Jones has been cast as the lead in a new TBS “micro-series” titled “Gillian in Georgia.”
The former “Girlfriends” star will play Gillian Green, a single, New York fashionista who visits her sister Alicia (played by “Napoleon Dynamite” actresses Shondrella Avery) in small town Georgia, only to be met with more than a few surprises.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O,Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique, and the rest...

2 comments:

  1. I like your slogan about Truth. You seem to be always bring it rea. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boris is HOT poor Nicole, but your loss might be my gain:) yeah i said it.

    ReplyDelete