Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

When Amy Winehouse sang NO NO NO to rehab ole girl meant it. Yesterday the singer was rushed to hospital. It's a pity, seems that she has a death wish.

Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm is taking it's show on the road from LA to New York, which will be it's new filming location. Anybody still watching his show? I stopped a minute back.

Singers Whitney Houston, Smokey Robinson and Rebbie Jackson all took part in an upcoming documentary on the KING OF POP the one and only Michael Jackson. The show will reflect on the one year of his passing. Also in the documentary is a touching tribute from Ms. Katherine Jackson to her son.

The next installment of Pirates of the Caribbean will be shot in 3-D....I hate Avatar for this very reason of everyone now looking to that movie as the wave of the future. Don't get me wrong I loved the movie, but that movie was one man's vision, NOT the art to movie making for every damn movie.

BET announced the nominations yesterday and the usual suspects were nominated Beyonce', Jay Z, Trey Songz and new comer Justin Bieber....when I read that name I was like WTF, why is he being nominated for a BET Award.

Singer Kelly Rowland performed at the World Music Awards and mane of hair was ALL wrong, the lace front glue was showing. C'mon Kelly get it together before your career really tanks out. You got rid of Matty Knowles, show him what he's missing, because right now, it looks like you made the mistake. Also rumor on the street is that ALL the members of Destinys Child except Farrah Franklin will be reuniting for ONE song. Could this be true? I'll keep you posted.

Betty White and Tracy Morgan grace the cover of New York magazine. Betty White is smoking hot @ 88 ole girl is no where near slowing down. I know that I for one will be watching her new sitcom on TV Land.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

3 comments:

  1. I miss Michael Jackson. Can't believe that it's almost oing to be a year that he's been away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff Kev'

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kelly rowland is a mess, she needs to do whatever she can to make it kid.

    ReplyDelete