Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


The INNOCENCE of a child!! Easy Breezy Thursday to you.

Hey is anybody watching the Brandy and Ray J. show? I'm NOT:) A little while back it was reported that Brandy was pushing up on rapper Flo-Rida, well ole boy his a side piece. Maybe Brandy was right for not wanting to get close to him.

Another reality show star Chili or TLC fame is 'still' pretending to be into boxer Floyd Mayweather. Hmmmm all I have to say is SHAM!!

No Doubt is back in the studio! For the first time in a decade, Gwen Stefani and her boys are recording new material. I CAN'T Wait!!

Talk show host Larry King and wifey have called their DIVORCE off...well at least for now. Oyyyyy vey...

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O,Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique, and the rest...

1 comment:

  1. Are those your adorable babies? Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete