Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Nicky Minaj is 'our' version of Lady GaGa and of course because she's African American she's doing it with MUCH more flava. Well it's true:) I'm Just Saying... She graces the cover of VIBE magazine's June edition.

Prince Andrew's ex-wifey Sarah Fergusion is GANGSTA:) ole girl is broke and was accepting cash to spill dirt on her ex-husband. I ain't mad, guess a girl needs her endz.

Through rapper T.I. has recorded almost 80 songs thus far for his upcoming album, King Uncaged, there is one track that will definitely make it on the disc: a collaboration with Lady GaGa.

Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox are now engaged. Ain't love grand? Green moved into Fox's five bedroom house in Los Felix. Good luck kids!

Nicole Scherzinger and partner Derek Hough triumphed in the DWTS season finale. The former Pussycat Doll succeeded in what singer Mya couldn't not do in the last cycle of DWTS. Of course I have my conspiracy theory, but I'll let it go:)

Jesse James whack interview on Nightline was a complete waste of time. He never owned to chopping down all of his mistresses, he wants us to pity him because he father beat him and broke his arm when he was seven, OMG asshole did your arm NOT heal? My father beat my ass when I was seven too...so does that mean I'm about to lay all the ho's who roll through every tattoo parlor? Puleeze kidd, own your sh*t.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

5 comments:

  1. Nicki is the new Lil Kim. I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse James interview is classic poor me, what's his redemption?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicky is the good shit. Ilove her fine was. Jesse is a racist, not really a smrt guy, more a dumb ass.
    giorio

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Sandra Bullock takes back her joke of a husband she's a bigger idiot than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah (Fergie) Ferguson proves the theory of crazy white folk. LOL Now she broke, well welcome to my world.

    ReplyDelete