Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

This gets to be TOOOOO much!!Beyonce again stole the songwriting credit for her song Ego!
Singer and songwriter Chrisette Michele revealed that "Ego" was originally meant for her album, but she gave it to Beyonce instead. The track is credited to producer Elvis Williams, Harold Lilly and Beyonce Knowles — but not Chrisette!
Says Michele:
"It was really scary for me to release my pen because I had written my first album myself. You don't know if they're going to be able to capture your voice the same way that you captured it yourself."Beyonce also snagged a writing credit for Scared of Lonely, even though producer Rico Love recently said he wrote that song with Solange, Lashawn Daniels and Crystile. Yet Beyonce's name is in the credits for the song!
Talk about the slim shady!

Wonder why Johnny Gill isn't on the Eddie Murphy compound any longer...did they breakup? Ooops did I say that:) C'mon I'm Just Saying!!!

What us gon do:) After 20 years of being on television Law & Order has gotten cancelled by NBC!

Another victim comes forward against director Roman Polanski, and attention whore lawyer Gloria(I have no life) Allred couldn't be happier....so what does THIS mean for Roman? let's just say he should be very afraid to drop the soap in the shower. Ole dirty birdy pedophile is going DOWN!

Queen Latifah and Common's movie "Just Wright" opens Friday. I saw the movie on Monday night, it's a very nice story and it has a feel good vibe to it. Pam Grier, Phylisha Rashad and the beautiful Paula Patton also star.

Poor LeBron James, you need a better team to play for homie. I'm sorry another disappointment. Better luck next year.

Hey Wendy Williams get off of Whitney Houston's 'nutts' you don't know jack. She's part of the reason you have a television show. I was on board team Wendy Williams, but you have drastically fallen off. Your show doesn't have the sauce that it once had. You read your hot topics column like it's bond, and really you're just like the paparapzi because you're clueless and don't have a life. You're still that BIG insecure school girl that you always were. You did drugs, had your pimp husband to hire a hit man, for your morning competition Angie Martinez, so don't try to go all wholesome nun on us, because I for one ain't buying. While I'm on the subject, if you're going to report hot topics, make sure your azz watch what's hot, for instance you had no report on Betty White's SNL gig, because it was out of your league. We're NOT interested in your life and travels on the weekend, report to us on the stars sightings, and quite frankly you're not there yet boo. Sorry you guys, I just had to address her shady dealings. Whitney didn't appear on your show, deal with it Wendy!

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O,Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique, and the rest...

4 comments:

  1. Damn Kev' you went hard on Wendy, I can tell that you really love Whitney Houston. Thanks for giving the inside dirt on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty White was hilarious on SNL. I loved the show. LaBron poor thing is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always know MUCH more than you're telling. I don't like it not one bit. tell me what the hell you know.
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is goodstuff kev

    ReplyDelete