Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


For all you Ladies...and well some of you Men..Happy Monday!!

Halle Berry and her man Gabriel Aubry have BROKEN UP!!! Say it ain't soo. News on the street is that Gabriel wanted to date someone younger. I'm like wth, are you kidding. You're with the most beautiful woman in the world and you want to have age issues. Well your loss is the world's GAIN!!! Halle if you're listening ..... I LOVE YOU!! Call me!!! Eric Benet, Dave Justice and Gabriel have NOTHING on me. I know how to treat a good woman.

Taylor Swift is the new face of Cover-Girl.....again I hope she sends roses to Kanye West as to thank him AGAIN for helping boast her career with his crazy antics.

Chris Brown performed the National Anthem at Saturday night’s Mayweather vs. Mosley. Slowly he's starting to get work. I STILL believe in your Breezy! Mayweather tagged Mosley's ass and get paid a crap load of money in doing so.

Beyonce' Knowles got a tattoo of the word 'BROOKLYN' on her hand. Guess she was bored this weekend...or maybe someone else had the idea before her.

Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon renewed their wedding this AGAIN this weekend. They've only be married for two years, but three weddings renewals is RIDICULY(my word)

Little Trey(I'm not STRAIGHT..oops I meant to say I am straight)Songz was trying to push up on newly single Halle Berry this weekend in New York at Revlon's walk for life. First Songz you're OUT of your league and second you're trying to hard to convince the world of the obvious. Try concentrating on your actual 'singing' career, because it needs work. I'm Just Saying...

Poffy Lady Combs visited Lil Wayne(Weezy)in the slammer this weekend. I wonder what did he want to talk to him about...hmmm could it be conjugal visits? LOL I'm Just Sayin....maybe he wants what Lauren London, Nivea and Baby got. The pee pee.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O,Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique, and the rest...

7 comments:

  1. Yummy Mr. Monday is PHINE.
    Halle no worries. the black men dog you AND the white men. Your beauty is something to be envied. I love you...and I'm a female. Walk with your head held him.
    You kill me with your Puffy and Trey stories, but I LOVE It...don't ever stop.
    Victoria Ruis
    Arlington, Va

    ReplyDelete
  2. great monday stuff kev'. love your spin on things. also i like your quote on lies and truth. you'e a very original cat. can't wait to see what else you have in store for us buddy.
    Syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo go kev'. this is such good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trey songz and brandon hines are still lovers. troy taylor runs a gay sec capade out of his house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Mayweather fight was bananas. I loved it, plus I won some money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is the model? HE FINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGEEEEEE your monday model is HOT TA DEF. Where can I see more pictures of hime?
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete