Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Underrated singer Pink graces the June cover of Cosmo! She's one of the baddest chicks in the game and she could really give a 'eff' about the rest.

Superstar Janet Jackson says she's retiring from music, well sort of. She's not going to release anymore CD's just singles. Well to be honest after her nipple gate incident at the Superbowl with JT, the public unfortunately stopped buying her CD's. Let's hope that she steps up her acting game, because as of now, her best work on film was playing "Penny" on Good Times...I'm Just Saying..

51 year old stunna Sade just released her second single "Baby Father" from her "Soldier Of Love" CD. The video is smoking and she's looking all kinds of sexxy.!!

So tell me how does love go wrong with your childhood sweetheart? That's what always puzzles me. Basketball star Dwayne Wade was so in love before the money came. He had a baby with his girlie, got the fame, then got married, now is headed to Divorce Court and now is with home wrecker Gabrielle Union, who left her football playing husband who supported her before she made it. Kinda stange isn't it? Only in HOLLYWEIRD!!

This is a WTF moment for me....Former Giants great Lawrence Taylor was arrested Thursday in Rockland County in connection with the rape of a 15-year-old Bronx girl, sources said. Taylor allegedly beat and sexually assaulted the girl – a runaway whose rendezvous with the NFL great at a hotel in Montebello, N.Y.. was arranged by a pimp, a police source said.

Say what you want to Ciara is STILL one of the baddest chicks in the game. She needs better management who aren't afraid to step to the Matty Knowles machine.


Rihanna is nearly naked AGAIN in the new Rolling Stones!!

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O,Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique, and the rest...

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you K', I love me some Ci Ci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you K' I love me some Ci Ci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciara is a bad ass chick and dances her ass off. Basketball players will always cheap on the spouses, especially the spouse from the broke days. Money and fame makes you feel that you're invincible. It really shows your true character.
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  4. im okay with Janet retirimg from music. she's old and lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rihanna and her Rude Boy song. People like you give her a hard time but she's a beautiful girl.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is the boo and she could teach Ciara, Christina Aguilera And Rihanna a thing or two about artistry.
    Georgio

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to drink some of Sade's bath water. She looks the exact same as she did when she starting in the game.
    Derek

    ReplyDelete