Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


For the ladies and some of you men, here is some Thursday morning sexxxy for you. Boris Kudjoe is at your service.

In an attempt to help the efforts in Haiti, Wyclef Jean is requesting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie adopt a Haitian child. "Brad and Angie, please! Please adopt a child from Haiti!" said Wyclef! What is Wyclef saying? That's very nervy of him. He has all the money from the Haitian relief, better question is why can't HE adopt a Haitian baby?

Supposedly Kirsten Dunst has recently rekindled the romance with Dustin Hoffman's actor son Jake! The two of them dated briefly in 1998, but ended up drifting apart.

OneRepublic frontman and producer Ryan Tedder recently revealed that despite their Already Gone drama, he's back in the studio working with Kelly Clarkson, and now - in even more exciting news - he's spilling that he's also collaborating with Britney Spears on tracks for her upcoming album.

Simon Cowell last night on A.I. he reflected on his best and worst performance
Simon reveals that his favorite performance on the show to date was Fantasia, back in season 3, when she sang Summertime. Aw, sweet. And the worst?
Simon says: "I think Clay Aiken singing Grease with red leather jacket. Yes, I think that was a low point."

Looking like a crack head....For his new movie, Things Fall Apart, which he also wrote, 50 Cent lost over 50 pounds to play the role of football player who dies of cancer. The transformation is soooo unsettling! The rapper admits that it took nine weeks to become that slim and he had to commit himself to a three-hour-a-day treadmill walk and a liquid diet.

Who Knew????? The Brandy and R.J. show along with Chili of TLC fame has been renewed for a second season. UGH....reality television is driving me insane.

Is the about the Benjamin$$$$ or the power of the Ding Ding....for the life of me, I can't understand why Beyonce' is boo'd up with Jay-Z, or why the hell T.I. is with his monster baby mama Tiny, how the hell could ANYONE sleep with Lil Wayne with the exception of rapper Baby and lastly what the hell was Janet Jackson thinking when she was dating that turtle Jermaine Dupri? I'm sorry, I'm Just Saying.. whats on my head.

Only in Hollywood, last week rapper Common confessed his love for Tennis Champion Serena Williams, newsflash they have broken up? I'm like wth.

After years of not being on camera, rapper/ convict Da Brat made a rare appearance with her “brother” Jermaine Dupri in a video for his Living The Life web series. Brat is currently finishing the remainder of her three year prison sentence for assaulting a woman with bottle at JD's Studio 72 Club in Atlanta. Now Brat says she's allowed to leave her Alto, Georgia prison cell to pursue a work release job making windows. In my opinion after cracking a beer bottle over some one's head, she should stay the hell away from GLASS, unless you can make windows out of metal.

It's finally here in select markets Sex And The City opens tonight in limited release, then FULL release tomorrow. Anyone excited?

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

7 comments:

  1. Boris is Caliente'. Thanks for getting me started on my day. Good job.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn, what a lovely way to start off my morning Boris could get it.
    I love tasia, she and Kelly Clarkson were the best of the AI winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why was DaBrat in jail? I dont believe that she was dating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kevin you are crazy maybe those ladies are in love with their bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so cool on Britney Spears. She never has to record a nother CD she along with Rihanna can both go away. I'm looking for talent.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. serena deserves better than common. Good luck ot her, I hope ths finds someone who loves and adores her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got back in from seeing sex in the city, and it was just okay. All the hype was so not worth is.

    ReplyDelete