Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


New Chanel Chance fragrance ad starring model Sigrid Agren…..

Beautiful Carrie Underwood and Bambi(Taylor Swift) lead the CMT nominations with 3 each. I'm sure Carrie is NOT happy about all the sympathy Swift has received this past year. I'm sure certain that Underwood would have won some of those awards that went Swift's way. Hey I'm Just Saying.

Tiger Woods and his gold digger wifey Elin are quietly planning to DIVORCE. Hoooray!!!!! I'm happy for Tiger now he can stick and move. That's XXXXxxxxactly what I would do. She's going to get a nice settlement, MUCH more than she ever deserved.

I must admit that Maya Rudolph's spoof of Whitney Houston this past Saturday night on SNL was quite HILARIOUS!! Most people don't realize that the late great Minnie Riperton is Maya's mother.

PUT THAT DRINK DOWN.....Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Nicholas Brendon has checked in to the SOBA Recovery Center in Malibu to get treatment for his alcoholism.

Singer Ne-Yo is in the same 'trying' to hard to boat as Trey Songz. Supposedly Ne-Yo has gotten his 'girlfriend' a groupie preggers. I could share another side to this story, but we'll roll with him getting his 'daddy' image on, normally he's calling someone 'daddy' but anyhoo. Stay tuned.

Usher performed OMG on Momma O's show yesterday with WILL.I.AM. The song is currently the #1 song in the country.

Another fruity story, singer Alicia HE's(Keys) is said to be preggers by Swizz Beatz. I'm already bored with this story, but we'll keep you posted.

A few years ago Eddie Murphy got divorced then started dating crazy Mel B from the Spice Girls, ole girl got preggers, Murphy denied it for months. A ugly paternity suit proved that he was indeed the father. Fast forward to this past weekend, Ex-Wifey Nicole convinced former husband to acknowledge his child. Only in HOLLYWEIRD right? Wonder where was Johnny Gill during this happy family reunion lovefest?

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O,Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique, and the rest...

6 comments:

  1. That's a hot picture Kev'. Good choice to start the day off right.
    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin you are a cold piece of work. Now I understand why you are single. Tiger cheated on his wife, there's no reward in that. He broke his marriage vowels. It's not his wife's fault, it's his. You mean always thinking with the wrong head, and it always gets yall asses in trouble. Good grief snap out of it!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usher's OMG is my song. You were on it from the very beginning and now the world has caught up to you:)
    Shara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiger woods is a slut, Are you one too? I think when someone steps outside of their marriage it goes against the contract of marriage.
    Gweneth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia Keys is bisexual, so what! I'm happy that she's in love. That's the good stuff, life is hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Kevin, Tiger should divorce his wife and move on. It didn't work out, NWXT!!

    ReplyDelete