Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Latin actress and rehab queen Eva Mendes has a sex tape and it's suppose to hit the Internet tomorrow, I know it's going to be hot and juicy, you haven't had sex until you've laid down witn a latin, the word "NO" isn't a part of their vocabulary, hey I'm Just Saying, I've always been thoroughly satisfied, when I've crossed those waters.

Love was in the air this past weekend,a politicians daughter Chelsea Clinton married her longtime lover, and two of the Music biggest heavyweights got married, one for love and the other well, I'll say for the benefits, you try to put the two and two together:) singer/Grammy award winner Alicia Keys married Producer Swizz Beatz in France, and the other in the dirty south rapper/Grammy award winner T.I. married his Tiny a former member of the group Xscape.

The View on ABC scored it's highest ratings EVER with President Obama's appearance last Thursday. A lot of folks including Sarah Palin criticized The President for dropping by the talk show. Well Palin and the rest can go to hell, you can't please everyone right? Lets see how the 2012 election plays out.

A.I. still can't get the judging part right for the show, Paula Abdul as a judge for singing talent NO, Ellen DeGeneres a judge of singing talent NO, thankfully DeGeneres resigned after only one season, her replacement is Jennifer Lopez, who again judging singing talent is a NOT and a HELL NO!! How about Gladys Knight, Chaka Khan, Celion Dion, Renee Olstead, Jessica Simpson,Rahsaan Patterson, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Jazmin Sullivan, Johnny Gill or Monica, people who can actually SING!! and I want Randy Jackson to get ghost too, well the show needs to be cancelled, c'mon I'm Just Saying...it's crap!!

Leonardo DiCaprio is kicking ass @ the Box Office as his "Inception" retains the #1 position for the third week in a row, adding 26 million to it's tally.

Ditzy Lindsay Lohan survived another weekend in the slammer, and has been RELEASED from jail to UCLA Medical Center for treatment, let's see what tricks she has up her sleeve this week. I'm SMH

The KKK sister's who whore for attention, one is having IRS problems which means that she actually made her own money before her gold digging days started by marrying Odom, on the other hand you have the more popular one, who continues to become a plastic doll, fake cakes, fake lips, fake cheeks, UGH, and then there's the youngest, who just basically screws for attention. I say to hell with those girls, I don't get it.

Actor Rob Lowe has a new Television gig, he will become a regular cast member on NBC's "Parks and Recreation". I've tried to give that show a chance, but watching paint dry would be more interesting, maybe with Lowe joining the cast he might bring something worthy to the show.

Singer Ne-Yo keeps screaming to all media that he's not gay, hmmm well tell that to you ex. Same things goes for singer Jaheim shoving your tongue down your boys throat in your limo is not a good look, especially after slapping him a few hours before hmmmm, guess you got to do what you gotta do. Why can't they be like Ellen, Tracy Chapman, Anderson Cooper,Clay Aikens, Jodie Foster, Ricky Martin, oh yeah I remember why, because if they did, it's career suicide, with the exception of Ellen, it's not they way to go, so I guess keeping it on the DL might not be such a bad idea, I'm sure that's the advice they are getting from their accountants.

Lately Angelina Jolie has started to look haggard and appears to be losing her sex appeal, her recent film "Salt" though I really enjoyed it, she's not having much success at the box office. Could this be the turning point of her popularity? I'm keeping an eye on her, I can't put my finger on it, but something is going on there.

Some strange rumblings is happening over at the Los Angeles Lakers camp too, Kobe, Derek Fisher, I'll report more as I have more concrete evidence between the management and their key players.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

7 comments:

  1. Spill them beans on the chicken wings, you know more than you're telling. SPILL IT DAMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a copy of that sex tape, I know that you have a copy. How much are you willing to sell it for? I'll send my request to your email address. Eva is sexy as hell, I don't care what you say.
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who cares of Gays, they will all burn, let's concentrate on what's important. its easier to ignore the ovbious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's with these sex tapes, is it the new way to advance a actress career? What ever happened to old fashion talent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff you r very funny with the opinions, now how do you know any of this is truth? You can tell me, i'll contact you at your email address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the KKK sisters you are fucking HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linday Lohan is OUT of jail how crazy is that, she's a disaster waiting to happen, and society gives her pass because she's a celebrity, the double standard is uncanny.
    Renelle'

    ReplyDelete