Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


TAKERS opens tomorrow, get your tickets should prove to be a very interesting ride.

The actor Macaulay Culkin — who is best known for portraying Kevin McCallister in Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York — celebrates his 30th birthday today, Thursday, August 26th! With the blink of an eye time passes so very quickly. When I was a kid I always noticed that in movies if the kid's name was Kevin watchout, because they were a handful, my parents always agreed:) I'm Just Saying..

Fantasia and Katy Perry are battling it out for the #1 and #2 position on Billboards Top 200 next week, however it goes Tasia will debut @#1 on the R&B charts. I watched her VH1 special Behind The Music this week, and what I never gave any referenece to, is the girl is only 26 years old, so I think that her parents have done her a major disservice. She's just a baby.

ABC's granola show Dancing With The Stars is gearing up for it's 11Th installmen(yawn) and this time Kirstie Alley and David Hassefholf are on board...Hmmm I'll let you talk amongst yourselves about this one:)

Rapper/Producer Akon has a new wifey, his fourth to be exact. What world is he living in, and does he really practice his religion?

For all my Tennis fans lets ready to ...... The US Open starts August 30th, I'm rooting for Venus Williams on the ladies side and I'm rooting for Andy Roddick on the men side. However it plays out, it will be two wonderful weeks of tennis.

Rapper Beenie Siegel and former labelmate to Kanye West, has outed West once again, take a listen to his new joint, he's talking much trash.....dang sounds like a lovers quarrel. LOL I'm Just Saying...lets keep it moving.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

2 comments:

  1. Ye and Legend broke it off, then Legend got with 3000 c'mon Kev' I know that you about all of this, Siegel ain't saying nothing new. Get with it.
    Ms. Yee

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Akon paper is right, he can have me as wifey #5.

    ReplyDelete