Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

Only in America can you serve about 35 hours on a 90 day jail sentence, then get released to a Rehab Clinic for 15 hours and then have your Doctor say that you're fully covered and the icing on the cake is giving your first post interview for a 1 million dollar paycheck, well that's how Lindsay Lohan is writing her history books. Trust me we'll see her in rehab again, if not worse. America when did we stop caring about our kids? I'm Just Saying...

T.I., Chris Breezy Brown, Michael Ealy, Paul Walker's film "Taker" movie seems just right for an underground hit. This movie was scheduled to be released about two years back, but then Breezy has his trouble, and T.I. went to prison, but not that both are primed for major comebacks. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie which opens August 27Th.

Rapper plastic barbie Lil' Kim is the new face of Three Olives Vodka, and she's looking pretty decent in the advertisements.

No comments:

Post a Comment