Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Hey it's my blog:) I can bring them back together as a couple for one moment in time right? I'm showing them as a couple, though they are no longer. Halle rocks it hard in the new issue of Vogue Magazine September issue which is the most prestigious cover, it's fashion biggest month, and Ms. Berry is looking hot to death, and she talks about the break up and where she is in her life now.....you just got to love her, and I adore her!


Academy Award Winner Halle Berry let Gabriel Aubry one go, so I guess he's up for grabs, but I think Berry should revisit this situation....I'm Just Saying...

Rapper D.J. Quik is not doing well, so let's keep him in our prayers. Can't nobody rock a beat like Quik.

Academy Award Actress Julia Roberts' new 'Eat,Pray,Love' movie isn't getting the best reviews, those who saw it said that it's very lackluster, I was speaking a couple weeks back about this movie and what the public expects from Roberts, she's not at the age where she can take her star power for granted. Let's hope that the naysayers are wrong, because I love Julia Roberts.

Actor Kelsey Grammar and girlfriend Kayte Walsh are expecting, it's Grammar's fifth child, and his girlfriend could very 'be' his child. LOL most people don't know that Grammar is responsible for bringing "Girlfriends" and "The Game" on the air, which were two incredible shows with great writing, so he'll always gets points with me for that.

Fantasia and George Michael two collision courses waiting to happen, Tasia was released from the hospital today for an aspirin overdose, hey Tasia, what about your little daughter, that should be your focus not the pee pee(real talk) so get your act together. Michaels on the other hand was up to his usual antics drinking, boozing and chasing after you know what, he got arrested AGAIN!! Could both of this cases be screams for help or ATTENTION!!

NBA veteran Earl Watson filed for divorce from his wife Jennifer Freeman — claiming the “My Wife and Kids” actress attacked him in a late night rage … and savagely bit him on the chest until he bled. Watson become suspicious when his wifey received a late night phone text, he grabbed her phone then ole girl went ballistic.....you got a sneaky chick homie:(

Superhead on "Life After" gave poor excuses for giving 'brain', she spent the entire 30 minutes trying to play the 'poor me' victim, my mother never loved me. Well if all the girls and boys in the world who has experience issues with their mother's guess their would be a lot of rocket scientists right? LOL lady get over yourself.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

8 comments:

  1. Get well soon DJ Quik, youre from my generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halle and Gabe mad a very beautiful couple,just goes to show you that beautiful people are problematic too.I wish them both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasia doesn't seem to be very bright, and it's apparent that she doesn't care about her career. She's setting a very poor example for her daughter and it sickens me.


    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabriel and Halle madea beautiful baby together, and that moment is sealed in history.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia Roberts time is up, and this movie looks stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is Girlfriends and The Game? I'venever heard of those shows? werethos epidoses of Frazier
    Dejin

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon Quik. Julia Roberts has more money than she'll ever spend, so I'm sure she could care less if this movie does well or not.
    Dani

    ReplyDelete