Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


I can't get enough of Katy Perry, though her taste in men sucks, but the music is silly, bubblegum campy and it's fun, so in a bad economy, I say bring it on Ms. Perry, can't wait to hear her new CD.

A.I. winner Fantasia, needs some damage controlled she is spiraling. Yesterday she was rushed to the hospital for an overdose of sleep aid and aspirin, here's the word.... The rep just released a statement saying Fantasia ingested the medication after feeling "overwhelmed by the lawsuit and the media attention" surrounding her relationship with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Antwaun Cook .

Is Perez 'Piglet' Hilton related to Susan Boyle? Can't you see the resemblance? He's such a hater, he never has love and loyalty to anyone except Lady Gaga, and deep down inside I'm certain that he's racist..and jaded and bitter and ... LOL well you feel what I'm saying.

J.Lo had to many diva demands, and now she's out of the running to be a judge on A.I. La La Lopez needs to chill, he career is tanking, being a judge on A.I. would've have given her great visibility. Oh well, I guess it's back to making a remix to "Jenny on the Block" exactly....good luck:)

Singer Alanis Morrisette is preggers, and she wants the entire world to know. Can you believe she sold over 18 million copies of her debut CD? It's the best money Madonna ever made, because Morrisette was on the Maverick record label that Madonna owns.

In Truth no memory is required, with a Lie, the story changes constantly(me)
Hey Momma O',Dave Letterman, Ellen, Monique and the rest....

2 comments:

  1. piglet that was funny, you must give him credit, he's doing the damn thing. Hopefully one day you'l be so lucky.
    Dio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev' what's up man you column has been slow this week, what's going on with you?

    ReplyDelete